• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011-2012 TV Show Cancellation Thread - CSI Miami just got *takes off shades* canned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Really happy about Community. Hopefully it gets expanded later. As for Parks I really hope it gets a full season but 13 is fine I guess. Really surprising to have Community renewed first though.

Raxus

If Parks gets renewed for a 13-ep final season, I will be absolutely positively thrilled.

The last thing I want is the show turning into a bloated dinosaur like The Office. I want it to end soon.

After tonight's finale, if it ended there I would be sad but man what a note to go out on.

ivysaur12

Banned
I want Happy Endings back, but if it didn't then I was hoping coach would return to New Girl.

It's practically renewed, and they wouldn't bring him back to New Girl if in the next hour Sony decided they wanted a gazillion dollar licensing fee or else and ABC canceled the show.

It's a lot easier to swallow Community's 13 episode deal after watching tonight's episode. Like, there's a 4th season, that's so good. Amazing, even.

I hope P&R fans don't have to suffer radio silence for much longer.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yay, I love Shark Tank!

If it's ever canned you can just watch Dragon's Den (Canadian) or Dragon's Den (UK) or Dans L'Oeil du Dragon (Quebec) or Dragon's Den (Ireland) or any other international variation of the show. They're all the same. Even the character archetypes of the judges are the same.

If it's ever canned you can just watch Dragon's Den (Canadian) or Dragon's Den (UK) or Dans L'Oeil du Dragon (Quebec) or Dragon's Den (Ireland) or any other international variation of the show. They're all the same. Even the character archetypes of the judges are the same.

Hell, two of the judges are exactly the same between Shark Tank and Dragon's Den (Canada) (though Robert is leaving Dragon's Den, not sure his status on Shark Tank).

rezuth

First season sucked at first, but then made a drastic change and was great. Then it fell apart. Given the huge dropoff in viewers, I'd say I'm not in the minority. I want to love the show as much as I did at the end of the first season, but I can't.

I think that more has to do with the huuuge fucking delay and then the constant moving it around.

Slime

Banned
^That's a relief. My girlfriend has been panicking over Gossip Girl for the last couple weeks. Frankly I can't comprehend how she can still care.

Have you heard anything about it in particular?

Hobbun

I know NCIS (the original) has been renewed. That was a given with the ratings.

But does anyone know the status of the contracts of the cast members? And more importantly, if they are interested in resigning past their current contract?

strafer

I know NCIS (the original) has been renewed. That was a given with the ratings.

But does anyone know the status of the contracts of the cast members? And more importantly, if they are interested in resigning past their current contract?

I'm not sure yet.

And the finale next week has some big stuff going down.

So maybe someone will not make it.

But Weatherly and Harmon are onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom