• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ashton Gibbs? Does he play point guard? Does he like to start?

Cipherr

Other than Andrew "Big Sexy, best Center in the game, greatest defensive presence since Hakeem" Bynum?

jGJwZ.png

Add this to the OP:
hT2S7.jpg

Sorry, DY. ;)

Oh my god that is painful to look at. Wow.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Wow. This is the first I've heard of this.

Congrats, Rodeo. :)

I knew I'd outlast the old man eventually.

Although the veiled threat of relocation is silly. Target Center is ancient, but the lease is tight and runs through 2025. Whoever buys the team is stuck.

jehuty

Herb Kohl owner of the Milwaukee Bucks has gone on record saying he will use a substantial amount of his wealth to build Milwaukee a new downtown sports arena. This along with private funds, naming rights, and public funds no doubt should keep Milwaukee with its NBA team. With all that being said, no way do I believe it will be that easy. But its cool that the owner of the franchise is willing to use his own money to build a new arena. The same cannot be said for Sacramento Kings owners, Minnesota Vikings owner, an the countless other sports owners who just piggypack off public funds.

I still believe in the Bucks...Jennings wont save us but maybe we win the lotto and get "da bro". A man can dream.

Canuck76

Banned
This offseason is going to be so much more exciting than the season.

Yeah I'm excited for my team but also some of the key guys. Where's Gordon and Willams going to go? Allen and Garnett? Will OKC trade YNB for someone now that Harden seems the clear number 2?

Will the Magic do themselves a favor and trade Dwight? What about Rondo?

I've just realized the quickest way to free agency in My Player for 2k is to be a Bobcat

your only key games are the Hornets and your team will hit the lottery 3 straight years!

masud

Banned
These clowns better not win tomorrow. It's gonna be so relaxing not having to think about the Knicks till October.
Add this to the OP:

silasimsosorry.png

I'm pretty sure the Knicks have a 2nd rounder don't they?

Knicks have the 48th pick. Pick swap was last year but it didnt happen because Houston had the better pick.

My god Blake Griffin is a terrible player. Cant shoot. Cant pass. Barely rebounds. Horrible ball handling. But he can dunk!!!

Edit: and Lakers arent getting passed the Thunder. No way no how. This first round is our 2012 championship*.

Emwitus

My god Blake Griffin is a terrible player. Cant shoot. Cant pass. Barely rebounds. Horrible ball handling. But he can dunk!!!

Edit: and Lakers arent getting passed the Thunder. No way no how. This first round is our 2012 championship*.

We might not even make it past the first round.............because of mcgee. No typo there. This is his year.

charsace

So DraftExpress has the Wolves taking Quincy Miller in their latest mock.

What's the story on this dude?

He's black, tall and can dribble so people swear he can be the next Durant. IMO he can't even touch Gallinari in regards to getting to the basket. I think he's a skinny face up 4 with nice handles and average athletic ability and no post game. He's a poor man version of the other guy from Baylor that gets hyped up.

I would love for the Knicks to get Aaron Craft. Love the kids game.

Lakers can beat the Thunder if they focused on go after them in the post. Too bad Kobe will put up 20+ shots a game.

JoeFu

Banned
People on Mavs' forums wondering if Deron is really that much better than JET. smh

Where at? DB?.... yup seems so...

You definitely do not give max money to a player who is not clearly better than Jet. This season, based on wins produced, Terry produced about twice as many wins.

LOL

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

JoeFu

Banned
The website is actually alright, the people on the forum though....

dallasbasketball.com is the site though.

linsivvi

I remember still being hyped up. As a young kid, I really thought he could still lead us. That's how accustomed I had become to winning, lol.

Poor dude got left behind while almost everyone else moved on.

It's like the party's over and he's being left there to clean up the mess.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I don't know, but he's worth like $1.8B.

Terrible owner, though. The sooner his culture is swept out, the better.

I like how the entire organization was prepping Fred Hoiberg for the GM role, and then when the time came to replace McHale, Taylor was like "LOL FRED"

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I like how the entire organization was prepping Fred Hoiberg for the GM role, and then when the time came to replace McHale, Taylor was like "LOL FRED"

Passing over Hoiberg never bothered me. At the time, I though he wasn't qualified and it would have furthered the insular, country club nature of the team. Then they hired Kahn, who was less qualified...

Happy he's doing well at ISU, though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Thoughts about Kevin Jones? Have not seen him much, but from what I have seen he could be a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom