• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

ibmldmF0Klhfqs.jpg

New wallpaper get!

hlhbk

Two questions.

First wow Xrebirth looks amazing! How is the game? Worth the $ or wait for Steam sale?

Also how are people already playing AC4? How is the optimization? Is it better than the crap we had in AC3?

I didn't realise that after disabling the painterly border effect that I had to set the game to actually render in full screen, so these are slightly cropped.

cojgunslinger_exe_2013_11_17_04_54_41_572_by_realghostvids-d6ujd3k.jpg

cojgunslinger_exe_2013_11_17_04_49_23_673_by_realghostvids-d6ujd61.jpg

Whoa, I didn't realize RadeonPro worked with nVidia cards too.

Yeah, though there are AMD-specific features in the program, several of its more standard features (forcing triple buffered vsync, injecting SMAA or FXAA, and using SweetFX) just use DirectX and work just fine on Nvidia cards.

Demon Ice

Banned
*sigh* I wasn't going to pick up AC IV after what a disappointment III was but those screenshots up there...God dammit.

How does it run on PC? III was less than stellar in that regard. Is IV better optimized?

I also liked the lighting here. A turret saw me and the light turned red. Paused it while she was in the cone of fire.

10916015885_b5c15f2ea7_o.jpg

I could probably get a better shot but it took long enough to get her to run through it while it was hostile. God mode helps :)

I've finished the DLC now. All that's left is to try and maybe get a decent screenshot or two of a
Big Daddy
in action and then I can move on.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
*sigh* I wasn't going to pick up AC IV after what a disappointment III was but those screenshots up there...God dammit.

How does it run on PC? III was less than stellar in that regard. Is IV better optimized?

Very curious about performance. I got it as a free game on PS4, but I'm thinking I want the PC version.

Top Bottom