• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Durant is in for a world of hurt against the Grizz and their D lol He's gonna take his new bitching to a whole new level.

Thanks again Rockets! can't wait to see what the Rockets do this off season.

Flagrant Fouls: 1 LACLIPPERS ( Billups 1 )
Technical Fouls: PLAYERS: 5 LACLIPPERS ( Butler 1, Paul 2, Griffin 1, Barnes 1 ), 2 MEMPHIS ( Randolph 2 )

2 Ejections

How is Joe Crawford a ref still?

58 Personal Fouls.

Emwitus

Poor barnes. The one time he shows up for the playoffs and they get back door swept(blow outs) in the first round. Welcome LA and rockets to loser gaf. All those cat fights for a first round exit. Let's enjoy it. Future residents knicks are still fighting the good fight.

Dthomp

tumblr_me7yv9rr6l1rgx7ico1_400.gif

DAMN IT GULLY

WTF am I seeing here?

Grizz offense isnt good enough for 40 to not matter. They barely reach 85 as it is.

But I think they'll win. In 6

Okc defense is worse than the clips tho. At least without Westbrook. Ibaka not being free to roam will hurt him.

Also Memphis forces a lot of tos and okc turns it over even more than their 2nd worst rate now

Howard and Paul both ejected out of the first round. Do they stay put? Team up with dirk? Team up in Atlanta? Go to a random team no one though of?

giri

Okc defense is worse than the clips tho. At least without Westbrook. Ibaka not being free to roam will hurt him.

Also Memphis forces a lot of tos and okc turns it over even more than their 2nd worst rate now

the big problem is, ibaka won't be able to play often as he cna't guard z-bo or gasol.

sure glad they gave him 12M

a shame people forget that zbo was coming off an mcl sprain last year, if he was healthy they probably would've advanced even with the rudy gay taint

Great series between the Clips and Grizz, just wish CP3 could have court demeanor that wasn't the worst in the league so that he could be more fun to watch. Mike Conley showing himself to be a great player and Crawful reminding people that he's not good are great side-effects as well.

Should the Clippers stick with DeAndre next year and hope that their new coach can beat defensive principles into his head or should they give up on him?

giri

Great series between the Clips and Grizz, just wish CP3 could have court demeanor that wasn't the worst in the league so that he could be more fun to watch. Mike Conley showing himself to be a great player and Crawful reminding people that he's not good are great side-effects as well.

Should the Clippers stick with DeAndre next year and hope that their new coach can beat defensive principles into his head or should they give up on him?

solid summary.

And i think they have to stick with DJ, but someone has to teach him defense or he's worthless.

And i don't mean ibaka defense, i mean tyson chandler defense.

rando14

solid summary.

And i think they have to stick with DJ, but someone has to teach him defense or he's worthless.

And i don't mean ibaka defense, i mean tyson chandler defense.

If the Clips were to shed VDN, who do you think would be a good replacement to help shape their current pieces (I'm asumming CP3 walks)? Gentry?

Top Bottom