• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

solid summary.

And i think they have to stick with DJ, but someone has to teach him defense or he's worthless.

And i don't mean ibaka defense, i mean tyson chandler defense.

Even Ibaka defense would be a huge improvement for DeAndre at this point, he just looks so lost defensively all the time. He's played in the NBA for five years now and has no idea where to be or what to do at any time.

giri

If the Clips were to shed VDN, who do you think would be a good replacement to help shape their current pieces (I'm asumming CP3 walks)? Gentry?

i was thinking about this earlier in the week, i think SVG would do good with that roster.

BUT

he's not necessarily that great at managing player egos/in fighting. And this clippers team has a lot of social issues.

only ones i know who were great at that, phil and pop. good, gentry.

thekad

Banned
Should be a fun summer, but I'm going to miss watching this team play for the next 5 months.

Hopefully dickside gets banned in the meantime we don't feel that /drake

? bulls nets tomorrow

mysmilie_4242.gif

Vdn never having a go to 4th quarter lineup this year led to this disaster. I felt like it would months ago and said as much.

You can't have a different closing lineup every game. Shit fucks with their head.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Should be a fun summer, but I'm going to miss watching this team play for the next 5 months.

Hopefully dickside gets banned in the meantime we don't feel that /drake

lol

Man I have no sports to watch now. Astros so bad :(

Vdn never having a go to 4th quarter lineup this year led to this disaster. I felt like it would months ago and said as much.

You can't have a different closing lineup every game. Shit fucks with their head.

They were trailing entering the fourth of all of their losses though.

Most of their players other than CP3 being terrible hurt more than VDN.

Nelo Ice

Banned

Clearly he was just making use of that vaunted deep bench. My friend could not shut up about them having such a good bench :lol.

They were trailing entering the fourth of all of their losses though.

Most of their players other than CP3 being terrible hurt more than VDN.

Not trailing by much though. I think it hurt. I mean he fucking threw a lineup of hill and green out there in the 4th tonight.

Not saying it cost them the series but it certainly hurt. Never seen a good team with no defined go to end game lineup.

btw two deepest nba teams lose in round 1. Benches dont matter much in playoffs.

This may sound bitchmade to a degree, but CP3 did that for no other reason than to run into the player and cause unnecessary contact. It was a good tech call.

sort of

blake made a big thing about his ankle.

z-bo just said "so what, i rolled mine severly in the 2nd game of the play offs, whats your point"

I know it was a cheap shot. Paul doesnt like the Gasols. right after he did that and got ejected, he gives dap to the other Grizzlies and walk off. I think Chris doesnt like European players.
PaulGoodbyesWaveOff.gif

jmdajr

Fun night at Toyota Center. Too bad Rockets couldn't close the game. Oh well, not too upset about it really. Definitely overachieved.

Top Bottom