• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Emwitus

OT2 ideas, go.

As always, PM me any GIFs or stories.

tim-duncan-deal-with-it.gif

This has to open the thread

lol watching through the ejections in the memphis game, its like barnes was disappointed he didnt get ejected. both times he walked over to joey furiously only to find out it wasnt him getting whistled lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Excellent first round!

Grizzlies/Clippers and Nuggets/Warriors were both incredibly exciting series. Nothing in the east has really been enjoyable other than Nate Robinson.

Looking forward to both series in the west. And hoping there is more basketball that yuckball played in the east.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
rofl knicks

ROFL

OH MY FUCKING GOD

OH MY FUCKING GOD

DONT DO THIS KNICKS

dat dat comeback

my god if they stupid themselves into a loss now i am done.....

Settle down Knicks...

Comon felton

Dat false hope

Knicks channelling the warriors.

I guess if you want a major collapse, this is the best way to do it....

WOAH THERE, STOP THAT.

PLEASE GOD PLEASE

Knicks pulling a GS

This team...

#knickstape

LOL

this is gonna happen

Fucking Knicks LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

#KNICKSTAPE

FUCK ME UP THE ASS

No fucking way

LOL Knicks... my god

fadshkfdjfsfdslk

LOLOLOLOLOL

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

AND 1????????????????????????????????????????????

fucking this shitty fucking team

WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK?

OMFG... just tuned into the Knicks celtics game... GODAYUM!!!

fucking dummies

Bahahahahaha what is going on

ZThis has to be a joke

You have to be shitting me

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW OMFG

Hahahahahahaha. Reading through this wall of posts has me laughing in tears.

These were my emotions 4 hours ago watching this game with my brother. We were on hands and knees, all the bad playoff memories of the 1990s instantly came back to us.

This was the MOST embarrassing win I've ever seen from this stupid fucking team. Absolutely awful and inexcusable. Give the Celtics a legitimate moral victory, because they deserved that shit. I'm not even kidding.

Kacar

So many 6 and 7 game predictions, wtf. 5 was always a stretch for this Laker team, let alone more.

Im guessing most of the predictions were assuming nash, blake, and MWP would be healthy. Either way 6-7 was kinda a stretch but laker media love you know.

[OT2] Blake Griffin Choked in 1st Round

or

[OT2] Blake Griffin Choked in 1st Round In More Ways Than One

[OT2] Clippers Choked, ZBO Wanted For Questioning

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Eastern Conference suffering from a lack of Muscle Memory

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227507/Derrick-Rose-Being-Held-Back-By-Lack-Of-Muscle-Memory

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Derrick Rose, First Victim of Muscular Alzheimer's

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Cliff Paul Advances To 2nd round of The State Farm Playoffs

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Blake Griffin Allowed More Time With His Kia Optima (With Paddle Shifters)

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Knicks Narrowly Defeat Carmelo & JR Smith

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Royce White Letdown by Playoff Exit, Will Cheer Harder Next Time

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Knicks into the second round... ;_;

I was 16 last time that happened.

What are you like, 60 years old?

Alternate joke: Now you know how Red Sox fans felt like after they won the World Series in 2004.

h3ro

What are you like, 60 years old?

Alternate joke: Now you know how Red Sox fans felt like after they won the World Series in 2004.

60? Close to it.

Last time the knicks made it to the second round, y'all still had Sheed and Arvydas.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Derrick Rose, First Victim of Muscular Alzheimer's

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Cliff Paul Advances To 2nd round of The State Farm Playoffs

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Blake Griffin Allowed More Time With His Kia Optima (With Paddle Shifters)

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Knicks Narrowly Defeat Carmelo & JR Smith

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Royce White Letdown by Playoff Exit, Will Cheer Harder Next Time

there are all excellent lol

Fjordson

Im guessing most of the predictions were assuming nash, blake, and MWP would be healthy. Either way 6-7 was kinda a stretch but laker media love you know.

Nobody knew the health situation of Ginobili and Parker and nobody expected half of the Lakers would be injured. 5 or 6 sounds reasonable.
Fair point about some of LA's injuries, but I dunno. When I saw Kobe give that interview on crutches saying it was his achilles he hurt I figured the Lakers were totally done.

Alias Greed

Neo Member
So this paves the way for the Lakers to amnesty Pau, force Nash to retirement, and acquire Chris Paul.

There's a 50/50 change Kobe won't be back from he's injury in 2014. They could theoretically cut a deal to amnesty Kobe bring him back in 2015.

Also If I were the Lakers no way in hell would I sign Dwight Howard.

Memphis vs Spurs Western Final will be interesting...................

Top Bottom