• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWERD

Welp, great season. Wish we could've seen a Spurs/Warriors WCF and a healthier Cleveland team in the finals, but congrats to the Warriors and Iggy. Good for him.

Fjordson

tumblr_n3w5k172DR1qkqj7do1_400.gif

And grats to Iggy! So happy for that dude.

Slurmer

Banned
It always feels weird seeing guys that were on your team for a long time win a title for another team. As a Philly fan, this has happened more than witnessing our own championships :p

But congrats to Iggy and the Warriors. They played a great series.

Edit: Wow MVP too. Good for him.

Like 5 or 6 ex-flyers (counting coaches) winning it with the damn kings that first year. It's weird because we all know its going to happen whenever our star/popular athletes leave for another team...like it's inevitable.

iJudged

Banned
Holy fuck is this cunt annoying or what? i mean for fucx sakes they're holding the fucking trophy up and jumping up and down and she's still fucking asking questions, give them a fucking minute bitch got tamnnn... Bitch

Pimpwerx

Heat fans on the inside tonight:
4F2Ol8I.gif

Tomorrow, it's time to look forward to 2016. These bitchass Cavs can't be representing the East again. PEACE.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Holy fuck is this cunt annoying or what? i mean for fucx sakes they're holding the fucking trophy up and jumping up and down and she's still fucking asking questions, give them a fucking minute bitch got tamnnn... Bitch

What even is this post

Red Comet

Pretty cool to see Iguodala win Finals MVP. I think he's the only player on either of these teams who I've actually seen play live in person.

Omega

Banned
Fuck, they supposed to do? Cheer? I'd BOO their asses too

I know I wouldn't have left my house to see the opposing team win the Championships

go home? don't boo?

never said cheer. the better and healthier team won, fuck you so salty about? does it hurt to be respectful? i mean I guess when your owner is Comic Sans i can see where it comes from

FZZ

Banned
Iggy deserved it and I am so happy he got it.

Also anyone saying Cavs fans reactions are bad? Wtf calm down. LeBron is runner up after Iggy hands down. Dude competed with the best team this year with himself and a bench team.

Your asking fans from a city who hasn't won anything in decades throughout their sports teams in to be rational in watching the other team celebrating on their home court.

People are not robots.

I'm honestly reconsidering posting in NBA threads if this is the shit I have to continue reading. We're holding it against fans for booing another team celebrating a win at their expense now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom