• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Fuck. Gg.

Respect to LeBron. Steph deserved MVP.

Don't feel too bad they showed they were better over the last 3 games.

Hopefully we stay healthy next year.

Congratulations, Golden State Warriors. A great end to a great season. As a Cavs fan, I want to sincerely apologize for the way the leftover fans in the arena acted. LeBron possibly being MVP was the absolute last thing on my mind as the game ended, and if I was there, I would have left at the end of the game, just like every other Cavs fan should of, and let the GSW celebrate.

CHrNWeXWsAAjQpX.png

:jnc :jnc :jnc

genjiZERO

Iguodala totally deserved that MVP. Curry might be the most valuable overall (which is why he won it in the regular season), but for this series it was Iguodala that won it for them.

Thank god the best team beat the best player . Would never hear the end of it from the Lebron riders if the warriors had shit the bed.
Well at least if he wins with a healthy team next year people won't be clamoring to put him on the level of Jordan like after game 3.

So.....

Are the Warriors a one and done team or will they rule the West for the next several years?
I don't know. I still believe the Spurs could have taken them had they been healthy, but that seems to be their MO and need to stars to align to be firing on all cylinders. Thunder will probably be back in the mix as well, and I think they'll be in a much better position with a new coach and better role players. We'll see how the offseason shakes up.

Joei

So.....

Are the Warriors a one and done team or will they rule the West for the next several years?

I'm guessing they won't make it back next year. The west is too competitive. Not saying they won't appear again, I just doubt next year. And as for winning it all, a healthy Cavs team is favored to win it next year. Of course staying healthy is the key. And not having freak shoulder injuries like what happened to Love. With a year of experience and feeling that ache of losing it all, Cleveland could be deadly.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 14m14 minutes ago
Adam Silver leaves the floor as a Cavs fan screams at him: "The refs won the game! The refs won the game! That's bullsh-t!" #stayclassyCLE

rofl

Fury451

Banned
I'm guessing they won't make it back next year. The west is too competitive. Not saying they won't appear again, I just doubt next year. And as for winning it all, a healthy Cavs team is favored to win it next year. Of course staying healthy is the key. And not having freak shoulder injuries like what happened to Love. With a year of experience and feeling that ache of losing it all, Cleveland could be deadly.

Yes all around.

Kacar

If Donovan proves to be a good coach I think OKC makes the finals next year.

In the East it seems to be the Cavs pretty easily, Will see if wiz/hawks/bulls make any moves.

genjiZERO

GS will be good, but they need better big men. It's the glaring weakness on their team.

Jonm1010

Banned
Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 14m14 minutes ago
Adam Silver leaves the floor as a Cavs fan screams at him: "The refs won the game! The refs won the game! That's bullsh-t!" #stayclassyCLE

rofl

fucking Cleveland fans. You had 39 FT's to GS's 29 in spite of the fact the Cavs fouled them for the last several minutes. STFU.

If Donovan proves to be a good coach I think OKC makes the finals next year.

In the East it seems to be the Cavs pretty easily, Will see if wiz/hawks/bulls make any moves.
I really think people are underestimating Miami. They got hit by the injury bug bad, but if they can hold onto Wade and he manages to stay healthy, I like their chances of making the Finals.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
GS had amazing injury luck throughout the playoffs.

To be fair, GS went above and beyond during the regular season to try and minimize injuries through their fatigue monitoring system. It will be interesting to see if more coaching staffs follow Kerr's lead on that next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom