• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this and laughed internet is a funny place when Lebron loses

CHJlUC0U0AAoZpT.jpg

lol at bron not getting the finals MVP. The NBA is a fucking joke.

Hey everyone, guess who made this thread after the Spurs put on a clinic last year and displayed the most efficient type of basketball ever played in history?

NBA finals were seriously underwhelming this year

Your knowledge of basketball has proven in the past to be lackluster and I would advise you avoiding any NBA related threads in the future and watch a bit more before participating.

Hey everyone, guess who made this thread after the Spurs put on a clinic last year and displayed the most efficient type of basketball ever played in history?

NBA finals were seriously underwhelming this year

Your knowledge of basketball has proven in the past to be lackluster and I would advise you avoiding any NBA related threads in the future and watch a bit more before participating.

Haha lol. Seems true.

Would not trust anyone that says Spurs ball is underwhelming.

Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss 27m27 minutes ago
When Iguodala was in, LeBron shot 38% and the Cavs were -55. When he sat, LeBron shot 44% and the Cavs were +30

He deserved the MVP.

Because he did his job? Thats the criteria now?

If you're going to pull stats, then LeBron should have won. For obvious reasons.

In reality, Iggy winning it was symbolic and that has already been repeated by Silver and Kerr this evening.

scabro

i think the mvp was deserved. if this had gone 7 i think then Lebron getting it would have been acceptable.

anyway i feel its a bit unfair to just throw out Lebron's finals stats without context. 2-4 paints a slightly harsher than it probably should. But the numbers are what really matter in the end i guess.

We need a deeper bench though. McBob coming back is going to be huge, outside of he and Chalmers, I don't have a lot of confidence in the bench. I guess James Ennis could be decent, since he is pretty athletic, same thing with Tyler Johnson.
McBob had a great impact on our offense with his passing. Him coming back i huge for us. The rest of the bench is a toss up. I'm hoping Riley can find a decent trade for Chalmers/Birdman(both expiring) with Napier. Both look more interesting as prospects to me, though I'm unsure if they have what it takes to become consistent contributors. Then you just hope they can get solid contribution from the tenth pick and our MLE.

Dragic - Johnson
Wade - Booker?
Deng - Ennis
Bosh - McBob
Whiteside - MLE/2nd Rounder.

That team has a shot.

Fjordson

Great story for Livingston, given how hard his comeback from that injury was earlier in his career.

CLvKwx5.jpg
Fuck yeah. What a road that dude has been on. Man.

So happy for guys like him and Iggy. Shit even Steph. Sounds weird to say it now, but his career was lookin grim the first few years with his ankle injuries. Bogus with his horrific arm injury and the setbacks after it. Some nice comeback stories on this team for sure.

Trey

The worst Finals MVP FT percentage was shaq at .387.

Iggy shot .357.

At least according to ESPN stats and basketball-reference

TTG

I don't want to stir shit, but anyone else hear Lebron's reply when asked if his return has been everything he thought it would be?

EDIT: he's letting some stuff go in this press conference. This is fun. Lebron did not enjoy the rest of his team having 4 assists tonight.

jmizzal

I don't want to stir shit, but anyone else hear Lebron's reply when asked if his return has been everything he thought it would be?

EDIT: he's letting some stuff go in this press conference. This is fun.

sounds like he's making excuses, its true but you cant make excuses

Trey

LeBron is saying is so few words that he carried bums to Game 6. It's hilarious how weary he sounds while saying it.

TTG

This is the most genuine I've heard Lebron be all year. Where was this attitude when he was driving the daddy Lebron narrative?

Dr.Acula

Banned
This is the most genuine I've heard Lebron be all year. Where was this attitude when he was driving the daddy Lebron narrative?

Guy's one of the greatest ever. You ever hear Kobe or Jordan talk about themselves? They're crazy psychos. You don't get to the top if you aren't hyper competitive and super confident. He's genuine when he boasts too, he's just *sad* right now.

Jordan was asked during an interview with France’s L’Equipe whether he could beat a player on the Charlotte Hornets in a one-on-one match-up. And he wasn’t shy with a response: “I’m pretty sure I can,” he said. “So I don’t want to do that and demolish their confidence. So I stay away from them, I let them think they’re good… but I’m too old to do that anyway.”

TTG

Breaking news: Lebron taking his talents to Mars next year. Chappelle is the team owner and coach.

ESPN has Wade on doing all the interviews, make him interview bron.

Come to the Knicks next season Lebron

We got Melo and uh Langston and uh

some potato chips

Getting a title in NY will do more for your legacy than winning one for Cleveland

Trey

Can't watch presser... Quotes?

He can't think of team that lost two all Stars and still made Finals.

Iggy played good D, is versatile, but the GS defensive scheme was solid team wide.

He doesn't like being so inefficient, doesn't like the rest of his team only generated 4 assists.

Doesn't look at any finals loss any more painfully than the rest.

He's banging up his body and sometimes questions if it's all worth it if he's just gonna lose in the Finals. Obviously frustrating.

Furyous

Congrats to the Warriors and their fans. You guys deserve your hard fought victory and hopefully Mark Jackson gets a ring as well.

As for everyone else talking shit.....

YOUR TEAM DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS... CRY. Please bring up the Cavs more because the hate means we're on your mind. Please bring up Lebron more and remind us how much you miss him leading your team to the NBA finals.

But, but, but, the Cavs lost in six. Take away your team's second and third options and honestly answer how many games your team wins against a team now regarded as a legendary all-time team.

Once again, salute to the Warriors because they deserve this victory.

Congrats to the Warriors and their fans. You guys deserve your hard fought victory and hopefully Mark Jackson gets a ring as well.

As for everyone else talking shit.....

YOUR TEAM DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS... CRY. Please bring up the Cavs more because the hate means we're on your mind. Please bring up Lebron more and remind us how much you miss him leading your team to the NBA finals.

But, but, but, the Cavs lost in six. Take away your team's second and third options and honestly answer how many games your team wins against a team now regarded as a legendary all-time team.

Once again, salute to the Warriors because they deserve this victory.
Lel
That salt
How does it feel to get so close yet so far?
#clevelandcurse

badb0y

I'm watching SportsCenter and these bums are only talking about Lebron. I mean, yea he is the best player in the world and his performance was amazing but give the champs some respect. They acting like coming out of a tough Western Conference and winning the chip ain't shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom