• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
AAgXhl0.png

TTG

Jalen Rose on the difference Steve Kerr made: "He brought a different voice."

At least there's one smart man in Doug Collins to offset the stupid coming from the other side of the table.

So I think the NBA got their best possible matchup. The two biggest stars in the NBA today going at each other. This is going to rely entirely on Cleveland's defense. If Curry gets on a roll he legitimately can't miss.
And Kyrie's health. He's capable of great things, but not in his current form.

kaiju

he is a niners fan. i saw him on the sidelines of the niners/cards game last year in arizona too

Yep.

I kind of feel bad for Harden. If he had played like he played on Monday, and hit all of his shots tonight, Houston would have won this game. This one is going to haunt him.

AcridMeat

Banned
Boss let us go to the pizza place next door to watch the last couple of minutes.

FINALS BABY!! I can't fucking believe it. It's finally happening. 22+ years of following the team, 40 years total, holy shit.

WOOOOOOOOOO

Harden with 13 TOs my god.

DominoKid

Did you guys see Klay's interview with Doris were he said " Yea I was pretty dizzy after the hit to the head" Then shut up real quick like.

GS fans better hope these injuries don't rear there heads in the Finals. That medical staff is suspect as hell.

i bet he was dizzy. that doesnt mean he was concussed.

kaiju

Boss let us go to the pizza place next door to watch the last couple of minutes.

FINALS BABY!! I can't fucking believe it. It's finally happening. 22+ years of following the team, 40 years total, holy shit.

WOOOOOOOOOO

Harden with 13 TOs my god.

CGD8I6sUsAA698t.jpg

Nope.

This same team wasn't ready last year. Kerr didn't do shit Marc wouldn't have. True credit goes to their FO.

Not that I think warriors still don't end up in the finals but they also didn't fave Clippers or Spurs both of whom I think would have been competition.

Warriors in 6 is my Finals prediction

Kerr completely changed the offensive system and they went from the bottom in the league jb passes per possession to first by a wide margin. He also got 2 top tier assistants which is something Mark wasn't willing to do and that's well documented. So yeah you're wrong on that.

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully the Finals are more competitive and entertaining.

Thanks for shitting up the conference finals, Houston and Atlanta.

What are the dates for the finals?

GM 1: CLE at GSW, Jun. 4, 9:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 2: CLE at GSW, Jun. 7, 8:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 3: GSW at CLE, Jun. 9, 9:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 4: GSW at CLE, Jun. 11, 9:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 5: CLE at GSW, Jun. 14 ABC |
GM 6: GSW at CLE, Jun. 16 ABC |
GM 7: CLE at GSW, Jun. 19 ABC |

So Sheridan threw this out earlier https://twitter.com/sheridanhoops/status/603717690591547395

Who do you guys think it might be? My money is on Stotts. I would give Carlisle a pass but we all know how Cubes is. Maybe Joerger or Spo?

overcast

Good series Warriors, congrats to the team and fans. For the whole year I believed they were the best team and they continuously proved that. Earned their place in the finals. I think they beat the Cavs in 6 or 7, but it'll be a great series.

As for Houston. Proud we made it to the conference finals. Probably my favorite series win of my life against the Clips. Played the Warriors well 3/5 times. The two times we lost pretty good it was because Harden had poor games. Goes to show we need one more piece, a PF to space the floor out a bit or a PG who can take some of the pressure off of Harden and handle the ball (Bev ain't that). This team is really inconsistent. Regardless we'll have Mchale at least one more year, hope we can continue to get better in the tough ass west. Still praying Dwight can stay healthy a whole year, but we'll see about that.

Can't wait to watch the Finals.

random25

So Sheridan threw this out earlier https://twitter.com/sheridanhoops/status/603717690591547395

Who do you guys think it might be? My money is on Stotts. I would give Carlisle a pass but we all know how Cubes is. Maybe Joerger or Spo?

Doc, maybe? I mean, he hasn't done much more than Vinnie did as a Clippers coach.

I don't think it's Spo since he's Pat's protege and his players like him. Carlisle has a chance, though I think Cuban has a big trust on Rick so I'm not considering him out.

Derek Fisher...

Stotts is a good guess, maybe Wittman? Watch it be just Thibs and he's just hyping it up for hits.

overcast

I'm not ready to turn my back on Harden just yet. We wouldn't have even been here if it weren't for him.
Huh? I don't know if the negative comments or the awful game got to you but why in gods name would you be even close to ready to turn your back on one of the most talented players in the league? Games 1,2, and 4 of this series he was undeniably fantastic. If you look at his stats for the playoffs he did a lot to carry this team again (although I feel like Dwight did better). In the regular season the dude willed us to the 2nd seed.

James Harden is the Rockets, and next year will be no different. We need more help around him. Harden stepped up his game defensively this year. I would like for him to refine his mid range game this summer, but we'll see.

is it really true that the Bulls are trying to keep Thibs from getting a head coaching job by not firing him until the other HC positions around the league are filled?

My guess is Casey.. maybe Blatt and Lebron gon be like look at me im the real head coach now.

Top Bottom