• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

16121384167_7af236dfe3_o.jpg

16121073219_d120db835f_o.jpg

One3rd

Hud Sadly was not removable even trying with the Lua scripts files provided by K-putt .
I think this was working with GoDoSaTo. I have this pshash in the games profile. I was trying to get GeDo working with Mafia2 at different AR's and was having problems saving screenshots with it and crashing during random resolution changes. The HUD toggle works well though.

Code:
injectPSHash e841f15f

NFS : Rivals is such a good looking game but the 30fps lock is such a shame ...

It can be run on 60 fps too or even 120, 144 or whatever you want if you have the hardware for it. You just have to enable vsync through drivers and add these lines in the command line arguments in Origin:
-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60

xaxaWOW

It can be run on 60 fps too or even 120, 144 or whatever you want if you have the hardware for it. You just have to enable vsync through drivers and add these lines in the command line arguments in Origin:
-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60

I've tried this solution but when i'm on a race, the race is cancelled upon 1 or 2 minutes ...

@ K-putt

What is your free-cam workaround in Arkham City? Is it not the CT by Sunbeam? Are you able to detache the camera from Batman, freeze him and have him standing on a roof (or something) while zooming around him (for example)?

(random Space Engine pics to validate posting ;)

16121710829_581684ecc4_o.jpg

16120313458_49b2ce5b2c_o.jpg

Flickr

Thorgal

I think this was working with GoDoSaTo. I have this pshash in the games profile. I was trying to get GeDo working with Mafia2 at different AR's and was having problems saving screenshots with it and crashing during random resolution changes. The HUD toggle works well though.

Code:
injectPSHash e841f15f

How do you do this ?

In Gedo i made a new folder named Mafia 2 and i made a Gedo ini file in there and put the Hash in there but that did not do anything .

SliChillax

Would've liked to have enabled AA but despite the game telling me it's set to 0xAA, there's no settings to switch it on.

http://i.picpar.com/rZlb.png[IMG]
[img]http://i.picpar.com/sZlb.png[img]
[img]http://i.picpar.com/tZlb.png[img][/QUOTE]

Wrong thread buddy, here: [url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478074[/url]

These are really really low quality jpgs. May want to increase their quality, change your program which you take screens with, or just use .pngs or .bmp

Judging by the sharpening, it looks like they might be Flickr's auto-generated downsamples (they're sharpened and compressed)

EDIT: The first seems compressed, but I think the 2nd one is alright.

K-putt

@ K-putt

What is your free-cam workaround in Arkham City? Is it not the CT by Sunbeam? Are you able to detache the camera from Batman, freeze him and have him standing on a roof (or something) while zooming around him (for example)?

Not sure anymore to be honest. But i think it was just sunbeam's cheat table and UE3 FOV commands.

And also some recent space engine stuff from me.

spaceee_0185jun.jpg

spaceee_0283kro.jpg

Ctrl F4 then set to LOD 2.

Thanks for the comments.

12530105923_e909e0608b_o.png

Those are some fine shots! I remember a couple months back when I was testing SE and it looked fantastic with DSR. Why don't you downsample or do you crop them so much that the aliasing comes out again? Those would be really good without that aliasing. :)

Unfortunately DSR doesn't seem to work with Space Engine - it just renders at your native resolution. Forcing AA doesn't seem to do anything either. There's an in-game "Line smoothing" option but it doesn't work. The only option is the built-in FXAA. Also, that tilt shift depth of field was injected using ReShade, as Space Engine doesn't have a photo mode or depth of field (yet).

16072790867_d7faa529b6_o.jpg

16079852240_31b3222421_o.jpg

I've tried this solution but when i'm on a race, the race is cancelled upon 1 or 2 minutes ...
In the COP career there are no races which have this problem, but in the RACER career there are, however they are only a handful of races and from what I can remember nearly all of them were found in the early races.

It's easy enough to fix by just switching to 30fps for those races and the rest of the time 60fps works perfectly, for reference I've completed both careers speedlists to level 61 and got 100% completion outside of the glitchy Overwatch unlocks.

Unfortunately DSR doesn't seem to work with Space Engine - it just renders at your native resolution. Forcing AA doesn't seem to do anything either. There's an in-game "Line smoothing" option but it doesn't work. The only option is the built-in FXAA. Also, that tilt shift depth of field was injected using ReShade, as Space Engine doesn't have a photo mode or depth of field (yet)

It's working alright using the most recent version 0.972. In SE I went to display settings -> window mode to fullscreen and custom display resolution to 3840x2160. Right now flying around and using ReShade + 4K DSR. No problems whatsoever.

Unfortunately DSR doesn't seem to work with Space Engine - it just renders at your native resolution. Forcing AA doesn't seem to do anything either. There's an in-game "Line smoothing" option but it doesn't work. The only option is the built-in FXAA. Also, that tilt shift depth of field was injected using ReShade, as Space Engine doesn't have a photo mode or depth of field (yet).

You can just hotsample the game. Run it in windowed mode, set up your shot framing, then resize the window to a massive size and take the screenshot. Then resize back down. Works great for getting downsampled shots. You can go well beyond 4K easily.

Top Bottom