• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

16283278251_97b2634b2e_o.jpg

16099208997_9d0b2ae2f8_o.jpg

Damn release your enb already its been ages.

Damn release your enb already its been ages.

He wrote that he edit his settings for every shot so the ENB might fall apart in cities or caves/at night and only works for broad daylight... but I'd love to be proven wrong and certainly would download it as it looks way better than what I cooked up with my Skyrim modding.

Edit: Altough there are Day/Night/Outside/Inside settings for ENB but I never went that deep into the settings.

Spazznid

can we still say PC Master Race here?

Why? Is there a need to do that in an environment where everyone is using a computer? Isn't that just like talking shit about someone in a setting of only agreeing peers? Isn't that what a circlejerk is? If you want to tell someone you're better than console players, it might as well be someone who will debate that with you, otherwise you're preaching to the choir.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Insane looking for a game that's 7 years old. Man, someone needs to combine Crytek's graphic engineers with, like, From Software's game designers or something... :D

16108045728_46a72b4bd8_k.jpg

15673173274_685046d52e_k.jpg

At times I wonder whether Fallout 4 will look better than Fallout 3/NV with an ENB. PBR and better draw distances are all I can imagine.

xaxaWOW

Some test with the Expanded Mod with some incredible textures !
A disappointment that Reshade doesn't work on this game :(

16108537040_2e2471a03e_o.png

16295896765_2768aba3a7_o.png

Some test with the Expanded Mod with some incredible textures !
A disappointment that Reshade doesn't work on this game :(

Actually it does. Earlier today I was playing around with ReShade + MasterEffect in Crysis. I didn't notice any bugs at all. Even depth buffer worked and I was able to use different DoF shaders. Those are some fine landscape shots btw.

xaxaWOW

Actually it does. Earlier today I was playing around with ReShade + MasterEffect in Crysis. I didn't notice any bugs at all. Even depth buffer worked and I was able to use different DoF shaders. Those are some fine landscape shots btw.

How do you install it ?
Because when I use the Reshade Setup Tool, I have a error that say that one DLL is missing ... I tried to install manually but I can't achieve to have MasterEffect to work.

I apologize for my bad english, i'm french :)

finalflame

Man, I am in between PCs right now (building an LGA2011 beast with whatever the successor to the 980 is and DDR4), and seeing screenshots of Xenoblade in Dolphin is the only thing that makes me miss my PC immeasurably. This game just looks so good on Dolphin. I want to replay it, but refuse to do so on my WiiU at 480p. It's not even bearable anymore.

The catacombs are pretty low in detail. I also see some of the new filters switch on and off, all feels a bit rushed. Had weird HUD stuff happen and could do with a option for CA off.

16111938619_0a68e690fa_k.jpg

16298083215_8b57aa796a_k.jpg

Well, looks like I'm going to have to avoid Unity's Dead Kings DLC, as playing with chromatic aberration enabled gives me really bad headaches after a while. :(

16112446297_f7bd05d1af_o.jpg

16110760338_00758c9f17_o.jpg

Top Bottom