• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 || [Day 6] || 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Hour 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
24ok3.jpg

FOX: "24" Site
Comprehensive Episode Guide: Day 6 | First Thirteen Hours
Promos/Previews: Season 6 (top left corner)

Last week's episode:

A new agent joins the investigation at CTU and makes a large impact, while Jack uses new information to hunt down Gredenko.

Last minute recap:

6:57 P.M.
The Consulate officer brings back the satellite phone to Jack. As he’s about to dial, a guard comes in and fires. The man is shot. Jack takes cover.

Buchanan gives Doyle the go ahead, and the SWAT teams begin attacking the Russian guards to take over the building.

6:58 P.M.
Jack runs out of ammo and two guards enter the room where he’s hiding. Suddenly, a grenade smashes through the window. CTU agents fire at the two guards.

Markov calls Gredenko and warns him that he is being attacked by the Americans. “You must launch now!” Markov exclaims. CTU agents swarm Markov’s office and shoot him.

6:59 P.M.
Jack identifies himself to Doyle, and tells him where Gredenko is. Doyle radios Buchanan, who pulls up satellite coverage over the Mojave Desert.

At the airplane graveyard, Fayed readies the first drone with the nuclear weapon.

As the ambulance races to the hospital, Logan calls out for Martha. His heart starts to crash.

Tonight:
CTU tracks Gredenko following the events at the Russian consulate; Jack copes with devastating news; Vice President Daniels considers controversial strategies

Reminder: Please remember to spoiler tag discussion of previews and any material that has yet to air.

cubanb

Banned
hopefully this episode can turn the season around. Watching the sholw this season is starting to feel like a chore.

Bloodwake

tehjaybo said:
Welcome back my negro brother.

PS. Side note, I'm closing Saturday now. :( Sorry. We'll still hang out tho.

That's okay, my dad can't get me anyways. Good news though, my ass is getting my job back in two ****ing weeks :D

I know this is LTTP but I just bought 24: The Game for PlayStation 2 because I saw it drop to $20 here.

Let me just say this for impressions...it's ****ing awful...but....but...I can't stop playing it! I don't know why I can't resist the urge to drop the game already!

tehjaybo

Cold-Steel said:
I know this is LTTP but I just bought 24: The Game for PlayStation 2 because I saw it drop to $20 here.

Let me just say this for impressions...it's ****ing awful...but....but...I can't stop playing it! I don't know why I can't resist the urge to drop the game already!

Yeah, I refused to touch that one. Though I kinda want to rent it just to see how it plays.

tehjaybo said:
Yeah, I refused to touch that one. Though I kinda want to rent it just to see how it plays.

It's laughably bad! The only redeeming part is that the voice acting is fantastic.

I'm pretty far into the game already and I just can't put it down. I really hate it. I've never bought a game that's been so terrible...but it's like a sinister addiction in disguise...you just can't let it go!

Bloodwake

Cold-Steel said:
It's laughably bad! The only redeeming part is that the voice acting is fantastic.

I'm pretty far into the game already and I just can't put it down. I really hate it. I've never bought a game that's been so terrible...but it's like a sinister addiction in disguise...you just can't let it go!

The driving makes it horrible.

The rest is playable.

dkeane

tehjaybo said:
I'm suprised that more people aren't in the thread. :(
As the season goes on either less people watch...or more people don't want the episodes spoiled by someone.

I'd agree the last couple episodes weren't all that great (still better than anything else on TV) because there hasn't been enough Jack. I want him kicking way more ass.

tehjaybo

I'm enjoying this season pretty well. It's the first time I've actually watched it on TV, as well as the last. Too much suspense, making my heart hurt.

From now on, it's DVD for me.

Bloodwake

tehjaybo said:
I'm enjoying this season pretty well. It's the first time I've actually watched it on TV, as well as the last. Too much suspense, making my heart hurt.

From now on, it's DVD for me.

I'm used to it, since I've watched it from the beginning.

Sean

Banned
I wish I didn't just see that preview. Why does Fox insist on spoiling major moments right before the show starts?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Milo is the single most annoying character on this show. An dwhere did they get these drones? WAL-MART? :lol

woodchuck

140.85 said:
Milo is the single most annoying character on this show. An dwhere did they get these drones? WAL-MART? :lol

gridenko?

and the single most annoying character was palmer's sister. good thing shes not there anymore

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Oh and how the crap did Palmer make this guy his running mate? Was he trying to gain the coveted psychopath vote?

tehjaybo

This VP is pissing me off.

I think Wayne Palmer needs to die. BEFORE YOU HATE, check the reason.

Zombie Palmer Brothers vs. Gridinko and Terrorist guy I don't remember which is which. Tag team match for winnar.

jenov4

I've said this before, but I'll say this again. Damn, Silver Spoons guy hasn't aged gracefully. Especially in HD. :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, coming off the largest presidential corruption of all time (in 24 world), I'd have to assume that American Politics is fuxxored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom