• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 || [Day 6] || 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Hour 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodchuck

There's a drone equipped with a nuke and Jack is wondering why no one told him his ex girlfriend is dead. :lol

"I tripped over your ineptitude":lol

Sean

Banned
Jack's gonna kill Buchanon for not telling him.

Karen: "Did you fall down the stairs?"
Tom: "No Karen, I tripped over your ineptitude." :lol

jenov4

Mac the KNife said:
I missed the part with Jack, what exactly happened to Audrey?

Jack's brother's wife (shit I forgot her name now) told her that Audrey died while looking for him in China.

ZeoVGM

Banned
... NO ONE READ WIKIPEDIA.

The Audrey thing was on there 2 months ago. I saw it accidentally and didn't believe it.

It ALSO said...

(Warning: HUGE spoiler.)

She's not really dead.

There's a drone equipped with a nuke and Jack is wondering why no one told him his ex girlfriend is dead.

Welcome to the human heart. :p

VP just got owned, and then owned Karen back!!

As a sidenote: Is it me or is the audio in 24 always really soft? I always have to turn the volume down when commercials come by because it's so damn loud.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
You know he is sooo wanting that bomb to hit, just so he can spray his nuclear fall out all over the enemy. Oh, and launch missiles too.

Phoenix

Wait, someone hits a major US city with a nuke and you shoot one into the middle of nowhere? Color me stupid, but that message will easily be interpreted differently than you expect.

HolyStar

Banned
So I believe the only way that guy could hack into CTU is that he had someone on the inside. Who do you guys think it will be? I say that Moyle guy who needs to be owned.

Bloodwake

HolyStar said:
So I believe the only way that guy could hack into CTU is that he had someone on the inside. Who do you guys think it will be? I say that Moyle guy who needs to be owned.

Agreed. He's pretty uptight.

Kusagari

HolyStar said:

It just better not be Nadia. It's so frikking obvious it would be her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom