• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$29.99 for Virtua Fighter 5, Call of Duty 3 FREE with COD 4, & other 11/4-11/30 deals

Narag

For some reason I'm thinking they'll refund $25 for the game itself as it'll show up like that on the receipt. I think. Don't hold me to it!

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
soujiro_seta said:
I was thinking the same thing. I don't have a Wii, but I want that $25 gift card!
You know, I'm going to guess that Toys R Us has it worked out so they're not giving away $25 to everyone who walks in the store.

SailorDaravon said:
This coupon has been floating around for over a month now though: you get a $10 GC with your transaction, not $10 off and the $10 GC isn't to be used on the transaction you get it. Some CAGers have had some luck with stupid cashiers, but with the way it scans into the system that's very very YMMV.
So $39.99 for VF5 and $49.99 for CoD4 and CoD3 with the GC?:D

burgerdog

Oh, man! I was bummed out today when I couldn't find VF5. Thank god it wasn't there, this deal is sweet, going to go pick it up tomorrow at CC.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
That COD4 deal is so damn good :eek:
I wish I could get a deal like that in the UK :(

Gonna buy VF5 at circuit city and then return that copy to Gamestop where I originally bought it...hopefully CC doesn't put its price stickers all over it.

Linkhero1

I have a question: I can buy any game and still use the coupon, even if the game comes out in two weeks? or is it only for certain games?

Edit: nvm

Will CC give out rainchecks if the games (VF5 and CoD3) are out of stock by the time I get to the store?

I assume not with VF5, but what about the free CoD3?

Im slow...help me here, GAF

I want Naruto, COD4, VF5

If I print this coupon or get one from BK...do I automatically get ten dollars off the purchase of one of these games...or do I have to pay full price and I get a rebate on my next videogame purchase?

Could I print out three of these...and get 10 dollars off each of these games?

Linkhero1

jordan0386 said:
Im slow...help me here, GAF

I want Naruto, COD4, VF5

If I print this coupon or get one from BK...do I automatically get ten dollars off the purchase of one of these games...or do I have to pay full price and I get a rebate on my next videogame purchase?

Could I print out three of these...and get 10 dollars off each of these games?
I'm not sure if you can use them on the game you buy but it's one game per customer iirc

Ironballs

I'm about to sell my PS3 copy of VF5 right now. I'm all over the 360 version tomorrow. being able to use my DOA4 stick + online play makes it well worth the upgrade.

The closest TRU is like 30 min away. Unfortuanately a $25 gift card isn't really worth the money or time.

If i am in the vicinity of a TRU that week, I'll bite. Either I will return my unopened copy of SMG to Gamestop, or just use it as a gift.

Ironballs said:
I'm about to sell my PS3 copy of VF5 right now. I'm all over the 360 version tomorrow.

The closest TRU is like 30 min away. Unfortuanately a $25 gift card isn't really worth the money or time.

If i am in the vicinity of a TRU that week, I'll bite. Either I will return my unopened copy of SMG to Gamestop, or just use it as a gift.
Fuck, I just realized that the one near me is fucking far.

Rhindle said:
The coupon says " buy any Xbox game accessory" not "any game OR accessory."

???

it does say "Limit one game per coupon, per customer" on the coupon also. I'm guessing whatever department created the coupon are made up of non-gamers and had to make one for "one of them game CD accessory things you plug into the front of the game box" or something.

kuYuri

Not buying VF5, but I definitely want to take advantage of the CoD4 thing. This may make me get the 360 CoD4 after all, I was still unsure as to which version to get.

Linkhero1

Narag said:
Not likely. The transaction is rang up as a $10 gift card + the game with a $10 discount.
If that's the case then I'm still fine with it. Has anyone actually tried to use the $10 gift card on the game they were purchasing to get it?

Jme

gkrykewy said:
Also from CAG, Toys R Us (in store only) will give you a $25 gift card (!) if you buy Mario Galaxy there during its launch week.

GameStop pre-order cancelled!

If I bring the flyer to my local GS will they price match it. I have to get the arcade stick, which is only available at GS, so I rather go to only one store than to both GS and CC.

TSAR

Crisis said:
Speaking of that was it ever confirmed if it was only for the 360 version of COD4?

i've been trying to find out - i think that it's 360 only (boo) but i haven't been able to find confirmation either way

but to be fair, i just woke up and haven't looked very hard.

chemicals

dudes just stop. Burger King makes good fast food burgers. anybody in the new orleans area planning on getting the coupon and throwing away your burger, you need to call me.. I'll go ride with you and eat your burger.

"Did I see that right? Tekken PSP for $14???

Tekken GET (if they haven't been sold out already)"

As far as I know that was last week only.

Does anyone know if I should downscale the size of that circuitcity coupon that was posted or where was that from?

Narag

Ugh, my circuit city had VF5 in stock according to their computers but they had no idea where at in store. What a waste. :lol

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
SMG at 50 dollars should be considered the best deal of all time. When else have you been able to touch the face of jesus for such a paltry sum?

Top Bottom