• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS December Update Thread

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
was playing mario 3dland and there was a ton of presents/gifts and shit from people in there. madness.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
So according to a notification I got this morning from NoE, the friend invite/join feature has been available since 2.2.0-0E. Weird.

mocoworm

3DS Circle Pad battery life revealed - AAAmazing.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-08-3ds-circle-pad-battery-life-revealed

"Nintendo's much-derided 3DS Circle Pad Pro accessory has a beefy battery life of 480 hours, according to the device's manual (posted online by Andriasang).

That's about 100 times longer than the console itself.

The 3DS Circle Pad add-on bestows a second analogue slider and extra shoulder buttons on the handheld. It requires a single AAA battery to run.

Having 480 hours of battery life should placate gamers concerned at the need to use a screwdriver to access the device's battery compartment.

The 3DS Circle Pad Pro is available in Japan this weekend with Monster Hunter Tri G and launches on 27th January in Europe alongside Resident Evil: Revelations."

Luigiv

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-08-3ds-circle-pad-battery-life-revealed

"Nintendo's much-derided 3DS Circle Pad Pro accessory has a beefy battery life of 480 hours, according to the device's manual (posted online by Andriasang).

The 3DS Circle Pad add-on bestows a second analogue slider and extra shoulder buttons on the handheld. It requires a single AAA battery to run.

Having 480 hours of battery life should placate gamers concerned at the need to use a screwdriver to access the device's battery compartment.

The 3DS Circle Pad Pro is available in Japan this weekend with Monster Hunter Tri G and launches on 27th January in Europe alongside Resident Evil: Revelations."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454823

M3d10n

Well, it's not much different than a TV remote and those last very long too.

Luigiv

You guys we have a thread for this news already, post your comments in that.
I don't like seeing threads made by me die. D:

ShinNL

I guess they're assuming by the time you run out of batteries, you'll have bought the hardware revision :p
They just made the add-on for Monster Hunter, average game time for each release is about 500 hours :p

You guys we have a thread for this news already, post your comments in that.
I don't like seeing threads made by me die. D:
Sorry, but all the cool posts are here :(

Meikiyou

So... you guys tihnk we're getting some demos on eShop today?

What time does it usually updates with the apps of the week?

Anilusion

Why not make it so that the circlepad addon has a built in rechargable battery that connects to your 3DS to extend the 3DS battery life?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

Shiggie

Why not make it so that the circlepad addon has a built in rechargable battery that connects to your 3DS to extend the 3DS battery life?

It would be more expensive. And I bet Nintendo wants to get this thing in the hands of everyone(pack-ins).

isny

napkin dispenser
The achievement spam was pretty funny. Got most of the different region achievements care of my recent trip through the U.S., Europe, and Asia. =D

mocoworm

I'm pretty sure you're the first poster in this thread to mistake its purpose.

I did a search for 3DS .. first 4 were game specific, this came up on page 3

'3DS December update thread'

Which, to me, means December news for 3DS

It did not say;

'3DS December system update thread' , or '3DS December firmware update thread'

ergo

Terrible thread title.

Berordn

It was popularly known as the November Update before being delayed. Almost every thread with any mention of the 3DS was talking about it.

Sinthetic

So annoying. Every time I register a game I select 'download of a trial version' as my reason for purchasing. They know I'm lying and they're punishing me.

Hahaha, the big N taunting you, one day man.. It'll be a reality.

I believe you can only get them from SpotPass. Now, how exactly we receive them from SpotPass is another question...

I think you get them from Streetpass rather than Spotpass.

Boogiepop

Anyone find a way to reorganize the heroes you're re-hiring in Find Mii 2? It's a bit of a pain to sort through ~175 Miis just to find my high level ones....

Top Bottom