• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 characters revealed for JoJo Eyes of Heaven; Joshu included

Tizoc

Scans are out and it's stated that the following characters are in
Part 8 Josuke (Soft & Wet)
Anasui (Diver Down)
Pucci w/C-Moon Stand
Higashikata Joshu (Nut King Call)
EKGIgzJ.png

Can't link to scans but expect official images to show up on sites like Famitsu in a few days.

Also here's hoping game gets announced for the west during PSX 2015 :X

Joshu is cool. I feel like we haven't seen enough of him to know the extent of his stand, but it basically seems like Sticky Fingers but with screws instead of zips.

delSai

Joshu is a nice surprise. Gappy should have an updated moveset from ASB, back then there wasn't much to work with.
And C-Moon Pucci being his own character is good too, now he's going to have a full moveset and all that. This version felt kinda meh in ASB imo.

Now the only thing i need is a Shakedown Road stage.

Also i dont think the game will be at PSX, if anything the translation gets announced in January. Maybe not at all. And even then it's probably going to be digital only.

Tizoc

Joshu is a nice surprise. Gappy should have an updated moveset from ASB, back then there wasn't much to work with.
And C-Moon Pucci being his own character is good too, now he's going to have a full moveset and all that. This version felt kinda meh in ASB imo.

Also i dont think the game will be at PSX, if anything the translation gets announced in January. Maybe not at all. And even then it's probably going to be digital only.

Game was registered in Europe, EU got a retail JoJo ASB release.
I think if Bamco wants some of dat Sony munnay they'll showcase a few of their titles.

I'm looking forward to all the localisations we get with this one. Is it the return of Eiffel?!
Will the acts be filthy and done at a reasonable price?
Is the Queen a Killer or just Deadly?
Will the fingers be sticky or will he be a zipper man?

Actually what I liked most about the localisation was that they did manage to create different musical references. I thought that was neat.

White Snake was just better utility wise. Nerfing your opponent and not having to spend the match upgrading to a form that's not so suited for Pucci's gameplay style was great.

And Nut King Call kinda works like Bruno's Sticky Fingers, in so far that it places screws and unscrews them when it feels like it. It'll also automatically unscrew once they get out of range so it's kind of broken provided Joshu gives a shit on practicing with it.

Breads

Banned
Joshu is cool. I feel like we haven't seen enough of him to know the extent of his stand, but it basically seems like Sticky Fingers but with screws instead of zips.

Offensively yeah. Probably doesn't have the utility/ plot device ability of storing things within other things though!

That said I would have much rather had his dad in if only to see what the intended look is for his melon ball hair in a real 3d space.

Will the acts be filthy and done at a reasonable price?

I will NEVER get over this.

Tizoc

This isn't a confirmation tho, one of the God Eaters was trademarked for the west and that's been a while ago.

These things take time bruh.
Besides God Eater is prob. being planned for PS4 ala SAO and Digimon SS.

alexein

as for god eater, i hope they were waiting for the release of the first one on ps4 on japan to bring it to to the west. we got all the monsters hunters competitores except the most successfull.
i have to catch up on jojo cause i dont know any of these characters.

delSai

Joshu is going with this color btw.

And he has his VA from ASB again.

Well i hope you're right about God Eater as it's my favorite Hunting Game.
And EOH is already preorderd, i dont wanna wait and i cant deal with those names the stands and characters got in the west lol.
But i totally understand why one would wait for a version thats readable.

When's Daiya

Please CC2. If N'Doul can make it, so can Daiya.

???
God Eater is already on PS4. That is, Resurrection and 2 Rage Burst, which are the only titles that matter. They've been released on PS4 simultaneously with the Vita version.

Tizoc

???
God Eater is already on PS4. That is, Resurrection and 2 Rage Burst, which are the only titles that matter. They've been released on PS4 simultaneously with the Vita version.

Oh it is? Cool, though I meant more in terms of western/international release ^^;

D-Man

Joshu as Gappy's partner is pretty cool. C-Moon Pucci being his own character is also pretty neat. I wonder if he'll have Made in Heaven as a great heat attack?

I just saw some scans and it looks like this may be the final roster.

RIP FF. ;~;

Top Bottom