• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[4chan] From Software`s next game could be an original Claymore adaptation

Kokoloko85

That sounds cool but would rather Miyazaki do Berserk over Claymore
Either way Im day 1 for anything Miyazaki makes

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
fridge-dissapointed.gif

Delete everything and just put "IT'S FAKE" in big

Last edited:

Juza

100% fake

Imagine paying for Claymore license when you have so many popular games that are very similar and more diverse.

I would believe if it by Koei Tecmo

Fake as fuck. Why would Miyazaki wanna adapt children's fiction when so far he's only ever taken on adult works.
Clearly you have never seen or read Claymore to make such a statement. But hey, don't let me get in the way of you believing that depictions of rape, murder, incest, mutilation, sexual assault, and cannibalism, dismemberment, ect are "children's fiction"

decisions

I’m sure this isn’t real but, the artstation link doesn’t contain the 4chan photo or have the same logo I’m pretty sure?

There is nothing remotely exciting about Claymore's setting for From imo, given their artistic and thematic inclinations thus far at least; Berserk, for example, would be a much better fit tonally. Neither has any chance to happen, of course...

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

I think the only reason these get traction is because Bloodborne was leaked through 4chan as Project Beast, I doubt that will ever happen again.

brian0057

Banned
Even if this were true, it would just be Claymore Souls.
From Software are physically incapable of making anything but different shades of Souls.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
The story in Claymore ended up being a disappointment.

Big exposition dump at the end of the manga. You can tell it was rushed just like Bleach. The introduced the dragon kin of an enemy country as the reason for creating youma, claymore, and abysmal ones, and that they are on an island of a much larger continent then boom its over. Why even expand the scope?

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
no idea what you're talking about, right ?
I watched Claymore every week without fail when it was airing in 2007. I read the manga for a while but stopped caring after the time skip.

Clearly you have never seen or read Claymore to make such a statement. But hey, don't let me get in the way of you believing that depictions of rape, murder, incest, mutilation, sexual assault, and cannibalism, dismemberment, ect are "children's fiction"
Akame ga Kill had a clown in it that fucks kids then kills them so they never grow up as adults and become impure but it was still running in a Shounen magazine like Claymore. lol.

Top Bottom