• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A girl I went to high school with just randomly sent me a map to her apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefbags

DlR9JeD.gif

This is the exact same shit I did lol. Fuck this game. But also I wanted more of this game.

I like to think that it would have lead you to a series of clues, each more difficult than the last, that cultimated in you finding a treasure chest.
And in this chest, after months of searching, is a single folded piece of paper.
Nervously you pick it up. Your hands are shaking. You unfold it. Dickbutt.

And then you return to your life.

It's lol territory because blocking someone on Facebook is the Internet equivalent of yelling "I hate you mom, I hope you die" and then slamming your bedroom door.
Or I'm 32, happily married with a kid and I don't even want to allow the possibility of shenanigans.

Yes, I suppose there could have been a legit reason for her to send that, but I didn't think it was worth exploring.

DOWN

Banned
But are you hot OP? Like do you understand where you got her hooked? Post the profile pic that started the mess

That's because he's not an idiot and can take a hint.

This.

If a girl you use to know hits you up randomly and invites you to her place, you ask her about it and she effectively says "yep" with a "winky-face", her intent is pretty clear.

Congrats OP, you might be the first Gaffer to actually block a girl before his life explodes. Well done.

skybald

It's lol territory because blocking someone on Facebook is the Internet equivalent of yelling "I hate you mom, I hope you die" and then slamming your bedroom door.

No, it is the internet equivalent off ceasing contact with someone because you have a mature, fulfilling life that doesn't need to be derailed because of an immature experiment.

There is no reason to ask why she did it. The implication itself is fairly explicit.

VanWinkle

Or I'm 32, happily married with a kid and I don't even want to allow the possibility of shenanigans.

Yes, I suppose there could have been a legit reason for her to send that, but I didn't think it was worth exploring.

Seriously, there's nothing remotely strange about what you did. You did exactly what any normal monogamous married person would do in the situation. It doesn't matter WHY she sent it to you; you haven't seen her in 12 years and the mere fact that she did it at all is weird.

I don't follow, did you have an intimate relationship with her 12 years ago or did you have a crush on her or vice versa?

Why would the first leap be to sex?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Are both of you married with kids?

No, it is the internet equivalent off ceasing contact with someone because you have a mature, fulfilling life that doesn't need to cease because of an immature experiment.

I don't know how either of your two read my post and got the impression I'm telling OP he should've cheated on his wife.

JLynn

Apparently half of these cats weren't taught about Fatal Attraction.

OP, You love your family, You work to keep your family. Don't let anyone say otherwise.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
I don't get freaked out over stuff like this. I once got sent an email from an old friend that she wanted me to "cum inside her." I just laughed it off as a joke and continued the conversation we were having before she revealed that. I wasn't even seeing anyone at the time.

Might as well delete your Facebook account too OP.

Weetrick

Is this girl who messaged you attractive? If so. Dumb.
I would've ran there without shoes on if that was the case.

You have severe self esteem issues. OP did the right thing and avoided a potential lifetime of pain for himself, his wife and his son.

I don't get freaked out over stuff like this. I once got sent an email from an old friend that she wanted me to "cum inside her." I just laughed it off as a joke and continued the conversation we were having before she revealed that. I wasn't even seeing anyone at the time.

Oh, so the exact same situation as me.

RP912

Banned
Sounds like a perfect plot to a romantic drama......that being said NOPE. It's not worth losing everything you have for something that's in the past.

spekkeh

Banned
Good job posting on here that you blocked her and would never go there OP. Now you have plausible deniability if your wife finds panties in your suitcase.

damn she must have been real ugly ?

P44

I've got a good story about why you should be wary of shit like this even if your single. I'm out now, but man I can't wait to get home and type it up.

Gamerloid

You could've done better than blocking her. Instead of telling GAF how much you love your relationship, you should've told her that.

derek212

Should have done it op ! LoL you missed your chance ! Few months down the road when you and your wife fight ! You're gonna wish you'd done it. Well it's your life and this is one choice your gonna regret for the rest of your life.

You could've done better than blocking her. Instead of telling GAF how much you love your relationship, you should've told her that.

So I took the wrong course of action?

I didn't make this thread to show everyone how much I love my family. It was a strange thing that happened to me and I felt like sharing it.

I didn't owe her an explanation.

Should have done it op ! LoL you missed your chance ! Few months down the road when you and your wife fight ! You're gonna wish you'd done it. Well it's your life and this is one choice your gonna regret for the rest of your life.

Are posts like this serious?

E92 M3

A best advice for men in general: jerk the temptation off. All decisions need to be made after spanking the monkey.

I thought I was oblivious, but jesus christ there'a a lot of naive and seemingly oblivious people in this thread.

As I said earlier, good job OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom