• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A girl I went to high school with just randomly sent me a map to her apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most def a trap.

ryPNs67.png

I'm sure someone out there is insecure or suspicious enough to have done it. I don't think normal fits that description though, that's kinda the point.

Yeah, I'm sure somewhere out there there's some crazy bitch who would do it, but it comes up in practically every relationship thread on GAF. I swear that people think that everything is a test.

vityaz

Whoa, what a creep. I get that people get together with randomish people all the time, but her way of suggesting it to you is really creepy.

There is no such thing as an overreaction when it comes to this, hell id print that comvo and show it to my wife.

Honey... Hey honey, this lady on Facebook just offered me a map to the bone zone, but I blocked her instead!

...so you think we can do it with the lights on next time? No? Ok...

ask her if she meant to send it. for all you know it could have been a party invite for someone with the same last name she accidentally sent you.

Fury451

Banned
But did you ask if it was a party?

If it was a party she probably would've said "Yep ;) It's for the party I'm having next week, bring your wife and son!"

She was probably planning a party though...a party in the OP's pants.

Good for you for pulling out the root immediately OP.

I would have asked her why she was sending the map or if it was to the wrong person before just blocking - are you not tempted to do this?

Weird to message someone out of the blue after 12 years for whatever reason tbh

Fury451

Banned
Maybe this person knows your wife and found out you are her husband and she is testing you . That is the most logical explanation

This was mentioned a few times, and that's a huge leap. If we do the whole Occam's razor thing, she probably just wanted some of ElectricBlanket's Fire.

No you didn't ask WHY she sent it
Instead you blocked her. lol.

It's pretty obvious why. Midnight on a Monday...no close contact in 12 years...map to house...coy response when asked if that was intentional....he didn't need to ask why ;)

That would've made me insta-uncomfortable too if I hade a wife and son.

We were Facebook friends up until an hour or so ago before I blocked her.

Never. So why would she send me that randomly?

Maybe she's into you because you're a dad? Maybe it's a prank? Wonder how she's handling the rejection

Imagine being a girl, propositioning sex, and then being rejected and blocked.

Good going OP. Yeah, when women have not talked to you in forever and want to have some fun they stay vague as possible. You have your wife and kid in your pictures right? Yeah they stay vague so they can claim that you misunderstood their intentions.

Fuchsdh

My aunt has told me that Facebook definitely brought out all the married guys who wanted to "catch up", and usually suggesting a dinner or something with their spouses would be enough to divine their intentions; most of them would just disappear as soon as the husband was mentioned. Pretty slimy stuff.

Kind of odd having it be the woman in this situation, and it's so forward that I sort of expect it to be some case of bizarre unintentional signals, because I almost cannot believe someone would do this that wasn't in a movie.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
After she confirmed she meant to with a wink.

Not sure why that's lol territory for you.

It's lol territory because blocking someone on Facebook is the Internet equivalent of yelling "I hate you mom, I hope you die" and then slamming your bedroom door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom