• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new video shows Donald Trump grabbing and kissing a former Miss Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
VjbRxE6OVG3io.gif
How long has this been in existence and why am I just seeing this today?

Nothing is straight outrageous here in the sense that he doesn't just grab and fondle her on stage while she shouts no, but she seems pretty uncomfortable to me, and the contact he had plus the rhetoric he used was awful. He interrupted her several times and used a lot of little negs throughout that whole interaction. It's pretty bad, I think.

This isn't one of the women who've come forward with allegations is it? Someone needs to track her down if not, get her take.

Arkeband

Banned
It's just locker room open mic stadium talk.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware it was current year

Maybe he was just reminding you to get your yearly eye exam since you are apparently blind.

Look people, disregard the laughter from the audience. Watch her body language, and most importantly, watch his. He goes in for the kiss and then she stops him and explains to the audience that a mistake was made and she feels sorry, not wanting the entire room to leave thinking what Donald said is the truth. He then resumes his advance and kisses her. After insinuating to the audience that he's fucked her. 6 years into his latest marriage.

The mindless laughter and applause is screwing with your perception of the situation.

Henkka

Banned
Yeah doesn't really look like he waited for her approval there. Just kiss, don't even wait.

I hope he had taken his tic-tacs

LQX

FBI investigation? What FBI investigation?

To be honest, I think the fact that this is in front of an audience will save Trump from any fallout from this.

Am I going crazy here or what?

This is nasty disgusting stuff that he deny he ever said.

I am not saying his behaviour isn't horrible, I just mean I don't see this video getting much traction. It isn't as much of a blatant display of horribleness as the Access Hollywood video.

So.. any chance the Clinton camp still has more of these bombshell stories to drop so as to not give Trump any time for the story to blow over?

DoubleYou

Something more alarming to me was him prefacing the entire thing by saying, "Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard."

This from the mouth of the man who might be our next president. :(

I mean, I can remember thinking those things... When I was 12.
It always amazes me how some people aren't ever able to move beyond such simple ways of thinking.

Debirudog

Trump repeats an awful sex joke, *no big deal*

Trump violates a person's space, *no big deal*

Trump treats her like he owns her, *no big deal*

the entire audience laughs along, *no big deal*

derder

Something more alarming to me was him prefacing the entire thing by saying, "Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard."

This from the mouth of the man who might be our next president. :(

Yea... so... this struck me as odd. I must have missed the grab and kiss was just pathetic.

What he said about revenge is so much worse.

This video is so bizzare

LotusHD

Banned
Trump repeats an awful sex joke, *no big deal*

Trump violates a person's space, *no big deal*

Trump treats her like he owns her, *no big deal*

the entire audience laughs along, *no big deal*

Not to mention yet another glimpse into his mindset concerning revenge.

Pretty much.

Not the OPPO I was waiting for.

Yeah honestly if opponents of Trump or the media want to use this against him as proof he sexually assaults women, I don't think they'll get too many of his current fans outraged at all. Especially if they stuck by him after the "Grab women by the pussy" comment. That comment was way worse than whats shown on this video tbh.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The kiss was sort of obscured, but frankly I found the whole speech deeply troubling.

Get even with people.

I made you what you are.

You should ask how high when I say jump.

I'm going to humiliate you despite knowing it was a simple mistake.

I'm pretty surprised by the tepid response to this. I'm assuming most people don't think there's an actual video of Trump full on molesting someone. I'm sure he'd never do that on-camera despite how stupid he is. But this is a pretty uncomfortable exchange, and he demonstrates a lot of the kind of things he's being accused of doing in lesser ways in front a group of people. Even if I had no idea who Donald Trump was, this would make me pause. If she were going along with it, I wouldn't think twice, but she just seems very unsettled by it to me.

LotusHD

Banned
Ok definitely and fuck off with that rape culture stuff. His other stuff is leagues worse.

And? That doesn't take away from how awful this is. Just put yourself in her shoes for like two seconds. Then think about everything else we know about Trump. This video shouldn't be met with a lukewarm response, and I'm honestly baffled that people apparently want to do just that.

joms5

That wasn't too bad.

I noticed this was the only other person besides me that watched the clip in it's entirety.

When did he grab her? And a kiss on the cheek is bad of all of sudden?

WTF is this?

I understand Trump is a scumbag, but let's not start going overboard here. It makes the Trump haters look worse than Trump himself.

SpaceWolf

Banned
The kiss was sort of obscured, but frankly I found the whole speech deeply troubling.

Get even with people.

I made you what you are.

You should ask how high when I say jump.

I'm going to humiliate you despite knowing it was a simple mistake.

Audience: (Cheers exuberantly)

And? That doesn't take away from how awful this is. Just put yourself in her shoes for like two seconds.
Have she spoken out on this event? Maybe she isn't bothered by it or maybe she is traumatized. Plenty of people kiss each on other on the cheek.

I noticed this was the only other person besides me that watched the clip in it's entirety.

When did he grab her? And a kiss on the cheek is bad of all of sudden?

WTF is this?

I understand Trump is a scumbag, but let's not start going overboard here. It makes the Trump haters look worse than Trump himself.

He strong arms her and yanks her in and she turns her head so he doesn't kiss her on the lips. What is wrong with you?

Yeah honestly if opponents of Trump or the media want to use this against him as proof he sexually assaults women, I don't think they'll get too many of his current fans outraged at all. Especially if they stuck by him after the "Grab women by the pussy" comment. That comment was way worse than whats shown on this video tbh.

We need to stop framing every thing about Trump around his diehard supporters. I really don't know why that's the default for some of you whenever stuff like this gets posted. This is all about keeping up the narrative of Trump as a sexual predator to those who aren't diehards and won't abandon him no matter what. If we frame everything by his diehards, then there's really no reason to report anything about him, because those fucks will never leave his side, except for those that are just party loyalists and will stop giving a shit the minute the election is over.

Tansut

It's clearly creepy, unwanted, physical contact.... but it's not going to get any traction because it's just innocuous enough that supporters can be like "eh that's just a peck of a kiss" and people who hate him just reaffirm what they already know and/or believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom