• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

about something that happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsTyro

when ur sitting in ur nice car and a young girl walks by in front of you with a bit of a smirk on her face but she looks away (though ur not making eye contact)..does it mean she thinks ur ugly, is intimidated, or what?

i was parked in a spot in front of the wall of a building and she walks by on the sidewalk in front of me and shes looking at the ground the whole time as she gets out of her car and then she looks at the wall of the building as she walks in front of my car and then looks back at the ground as she walks to the entrance...she couldnt have noticed me seeing all of this because i was wearing sunglasses...thats why i think there was something more going on there..i think people are intimidated by mei.. imean..if it was anything else, theyd just ignore my presence like most people...either way, i dont know why im asking you people but i dont really care..i dont know any of you in real life..insult me if you wish.

maybe people just sense my overall insanityi..m destined to do something insane, i can feel it.like after that i came home and i was like all hot and bothered by what took place so i was TRYING to relax on the bed..cuz i hate unneeded stress..and my sister senses it as she walks by and shes like "whats wrong with you?' and now i feel as if a lot is wrong with me, and i have desires to murder..my sister, whoever else. i know none of you care, but i feel better after saying this shit, anyway. (btw, insult my persona, leave the grammar out of it..i do not care about the grammar as i write this..if you do, then feel free to ignore this altogether)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not going to insult your grammar, but did you just say you want to kill your sister because a girl didn't look at you on the street?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
GodsTyro said:
cuz i hate unneeded stress..
What stress? Some chick allegedly was smirking about something related to you? Who gives a fuck? You don't know her. You don't have to deal with her.

Nothing happened.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
It means she wants to fuck you. You missed out on an opportunity to fuck her. The day is lost. A loser is you. +1 stress

GodsTyro

Koshiro said:
Speak to girls often? Whot he hell cares about an event so unnotable as this.

ur exactly right..its not even about this lol..im not gonna whine, but lets just say that ive been sheltered most of my life and i recently tried to move into a dorm at college (with druggies, and parties) and that didnt exactly work out (i hated it, considering the sheltered life ive lived) so i came back home and at this point, i feel unaccomplished and just crappy overall...its no big deal. "thank you" those who tried to rationalize or offer some kind of comfort.

btw, the "nice car" is miata (which many would argue isnt very nice, but whatever)

Killkernal said:
That thing that happend....on that day.

shenmue.jpg

Koshiro

GodsTyro said:
ur exactly right..its not even about this lol..im not gonna whine, but lets just say that ive been sheltered most of my life and i recently tried to move into a dorm at college (with druggies, and parties) and that didnt exactly work out (i hated it, considering the sheltered life ive lived) so i came back home and at this point, i feel unaccomplished and just crappy overall...its no big deal. "thank you" those who tried to rationalize or offer some kind of comfort.

btw, the "nice car" is miata (which many would argue isnt very nice, but whatever)
Great, now I feel bad. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom