• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

According to Bloomberg, God of War Ragnarok game is currently planned to be released in November.

Lognor

Banned
You did not answer my question.
Oh sorry.

To T Three 's point it doesn't matter what I say. You'll try to pull a gotcha.
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Last edited:

Three

Oh sorry.

To T Three 's point it doesn't matter what I say. You'll try to pull a gotcha.
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC
Not a gotcha just saying it how it is because you yourself said you have no interest in GoW:R nor own a PS4/PS5 to play it but you were heavily invested in saying GoW will be delayed especially in direct defence of people suggesting that Starfield's going to be delayed prior to the delay becoming public. Your posts still exist.

You're part of the reason the avatar bet thread was born because somebody called out your post which aged comically. where you were saying people suggesting starfield is going to be delayed are idiots but GoW is not going to make it. A game you yourself state you have no interest in nor the PS hardware to play. Now back to the question of would you be happy if GoW:R released this year. I think that's obvious. You were hoping it's delayed with absolutely no information. You won't be happy if it makes this year but you'll just pretend to be indifferent.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Banned
It’s Lognor.

What else do you expect from him?

I must have missed that.
He should be banned from GoW threads tbh. Today he entered every single one of them to say he’s “feeling very good about the delay” knowing it could rile people up.
Not a gotcha just saying it how it is because you yourself said you have no interest in GoW:R nor own a PS4/PS5 to play it but you were heavily invested in saying GoW will be delayed especially in direct defence of people suggesting that Starfield's going to be delayed prior to the delay becoming public. Your posts still exist.

You're part of the reason the avatar bet thread was born because somebody called out your post which aged comically. where you were saying people suggesting starfield is going to be delayed are idiots but GoW is not going to make it. A game you yourself state you have no interest in nor the PS hardware to play. Now back to the question of would you be happy if GoW:R released this year. I think that's obvious. You were hoping it's delayed with absolutely no information. You won't be happy if it makes this year but you'll just pretend to be indifferent.
He never adds nothing to GoW threads, the threads usually derail into him getting dogpiled.
To be completely fair, that tweet is also more than a year old now. Even if the game is intended to release this year, an announcement of a window is long overdue.
That doesn’t make it any less true and as you’ve been already told today: they decide when an announcement is supposed to happen and they decide when it’s overdue. Not you. It’s their game and their product, not yours and your feelings about this are irrelevant.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That doesn’t make it any less true and as you’ve been already told today: they decide when an announcement is supposed to happen and they decide when it’s overdue. Not you. It’s their game and their product, not yours and your feelings about this are irrelevant.

No need to get so defensive, we're all commenting based on the leaks, rumors and tweets from Jason, Cory, Snitch etc, in the absence of anything official.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It will inevitably be day one, it's just a matter of how long it will take to get there.

They announced TLoU Part I while already mentioning a PC version, they are getting more and more comfortable with it.

Does Sony really want to convince someone that has a capable PC to buy a console just to play some of their games or are they fine with the console going to someone else and that person still buying their games on PC? It will probably be on a game to game basis for sometime still but there ain't no going back.

My only true issue with the bolded is that there's literally no way to do this and not take resources away from the console version of the game. It'll mean a worse product at launch or delays of the console version, in order to make sure the PC version is running well enough on enough levels of PCs out there.

I as a Playstation gamer hate the idea that my version will be delayed just because they may want to do something as stupid as a day-and-date PC version (that's 100% irrelevant to me). 6 months to a year sounds perfect to me (unless it's a multiplayer based game, since those will need to be day and date for obvious reasons).

My only true issue with the bolded is that there's literally no way to do this and not take resources away from the console version of the game. It'll mean a worse product at launch or delays of the console version, in order to make sure the PC version is running well enough on enough levels of PCs out there.

I as a Playstation gamer hate the idea that my version will be delayed just because they may want to do something as stupid as a day-and-date PC version (that's 100% irrelevant to me). 6 months to a year sounds perfect to me (unless it's a multiplayer based game, since those will need to be day and date for obvious reasons).
I don't see that as the real problem, the only problem I see is PC influencing the types of games PlayStation studios are going to be making, but maybe all these GaaS were already going to happen regardless of PC.

Something else that Sony used to have that I think it would make sense for them again are studios dedicated to PC gaming, that way it won't get as much in the way of what is already working for their AAA console-style games. I don't want to see Insomniac working on a MOBA or something weird like that.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I don't see that as the real problem, the only problem I see is PC influencing the types of games PlayStation studios are going to be making, but maybe all these GaaS were already going to happen regardless of PC.

Something else that Sony used to have that I think it would make sense for them again are studios dedicated to PC gaming, that way it won't get as much in the way of what is already working for their AAA console-style games. I don't want to see Insomniac working on a MOBA or something weird like that.

The bolded is a great point!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

They did purchase new studios just for that. Nixxes, etc.

Top Bottom