• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies New Trailer & Famitsu Details (Spoilers)

PK Gaming

athenaohnoeqjdz.gif

you can clearly tell that this game isn't made by team ninja.

I love it ♪

Jubern

Went through the demo earlier today... And I shouldn't have. I want this game so baaaaaaad. Two more months... aaaaaaaargh.

So, a new trailer was released recently. At least, it's new to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQaM_h-S5gU

The trailer features a lot of new stuff. Most prominently, is that the trailer shows off a lot of anime cutscenes. I'm guessing these are either for a big intro movie, or maybe cutscenes during cases. In any case, it's awesome to see. The trailer also has a lot of voice-over work, but I don't know if this'll be a thing in the game.

Aside from that, there are more things of note in this trailer: this is first we see the new prosecutor in action, the trailer confirms that psyche-locks are back, as well as Apollo's bracelet gimmick. The trailer also shows off the characters revealed in the latest Famitsu article. The trailer also shows off the new 3D backgrounds that seem to be interactable during investigations. It looks very neat!

Also, there seems to be a new Apollo gameplay gimmick, but I couldn't really tell what it was. The whole trailer's in Japanese.

More-so than all this, however....the trailer shows off something else...I'll put it in spoiler tags, just in case. Basically, two returning characters:

The trailer shows a brief snippet of Klavier, as well as PEARL FEY!

Diablos54

So, a new trailer was released recently. At least, it's new to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQaM_h-S5gU

The trailer features a lot of new stuff. Most prominently, is that the trailer shows off a lot of anime cutscenes. I'm guessing these are either for a big intro movie, or maybe cutscenes during cases. In any case, it's awesome to see. The trailer also has a lot of voice-over work, but I don't know if this'll be a thing in the game.

Aside from that, there are more things of note in this trailer: this is first we see the new prosecutor in action, the trailer confirms that psyche-locks are back, as well as Apollo's bracelet gimmick. The trailer also shows off the characters revealed in the latest Famitsu article. The trailer also shows off the new 3D backgrounds that seem to be interactable during investigations. It looks very neat!

Also, there seems to be a new Apollo gameplay gimmick, but I couldn't really tell what it was. The whole trailer's in Japanese.

More-so than all this, however....the trailer shows off something else...I'll put it in spoiler tags, just in case. Basically, two returning characters:

The trailer shows a brief snippet of Klavier, as well as PEARL FEY!
Whooooo,
PEARLY!

Top Bottom