• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achieve Trophies | February 2012 Thread | GraveRobber's Wrath: Reckoning

Carl

Trying to cut down Motorstorm RC times to below 40 mins. Fucking torture.

At least there's 2 platinums in it when i can finally do it :(

New thread?

crispyben

Trying to cut down Motorstorm RC times to below 40 mins. Fucking torture.

At least there's 2 platinums in it when i can finally do it :(
Getting 144 medals (and then 192) will be hard enough for me, so keep at it, you can do it! There are reference times on ps3trophies.org's roadmap and trophy guide.

Carl

Hooray, platinumd Motorstorm RC. Played the whole game on Vita. First time i've finished a Motorstorm game, let alone platinumd.

Also, DAT double platinum

Motorstorm.jpg

Takes me into level 19 and up to 38 platinums :)

Spwn

Congrats! Platinumed RC myself four days after the game launched. Also platinum'd Shadows of the Damned today. Played the normal and easy playthroughs within 3 days and loved every second. Such an enjoyable game. Now I'm up to 6 platinums, twice as much as I had a month ago.

Carl

Really need to plat Shadows of The Damned. Finished it once but really couldn't be bothered to go through it another 2 times.

No March thread? Well I guess I'll just post this in here.

Platinum #77 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
These kind of games really kill my trophy collecting as I have a completion OCD (which led into trophies) and there's just so many side quests. Eventually though, I forced myself to work solely on the main quests and I just wrapped it up a couple of days ago. I loved it. Combat's just so much fun.

It did however, almost make me freak out as I was waiting for the platinum to pop. I got the trophy for finishing the game then I waited and waited before finally, the hard and platinum trophies popped. I was starting to think I'd accidentally changed the difficulty at one point.

Now I'll head back to Alice: Madness Returns.

No March thread? Well I guess I'll just post this in here.

Platinum #77 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
These kind of games really kill my trophy collecting as I have a completion OCD (which led into trophies) and there's just so many side quests. Eventually though, I forced myself to work solely on the main quests and I just wrapped it up a couple of days ago. I loved it. Combat's just so much fun.

It did however, almost make me freak out as I was waiting for the platinum to pop. I got the trophy for finishing the game then I waited and waited before finally, the hard and platinum trophies popped. I was starting to think I'd accidentally changed the difficulty at one point.

Now I'll head back to Alice: Madness Returns.

March thread is up tomorrow, a close family member is hospitalized and the pharmacy is busy as hell. Don't Worry! :D

Top Bottom