• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After 22 years, i wanna share a rare password from Megaman X of SNES and all consoles.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I just want to share the password that I found 22 years ago.

I take the decision.

it is a rare password that I found in my childhood.

I had lost this password for so long, and I want to share it with the community.

I wanted to publish it in a video game magazine or on television shows. But with the advancement of technology.

I only ask that you share this video with other the players and please give the credit with my name.

Can work in SNES, PS2, Gamecube, PS4, PC.

ElL8-6nU0AAOP5E

ElL87PCUYAAy31d

ElL9B0aUUAAlHm3

---------------

The password consists of:
Boss Defeated: Chill Penguin and Armored Armadillo Chill penguin is defeated, however you do not have the boots or leg part, which is impossible to defeat without having the upgrade .

Subtank: Spark Mandrill obtained without using Boomer Kuwanger's boomerang (Which is practically impossible to have without having defeated before)

Obtained Subtank from Flame Mammoth (Impossible to have it due to not having the Leg Part of the armor).

Obtained Subtank from Storm Eagle.

Armor The Leg part is not obtained, but chill penguin is defeated (Unable to perform this action)

Helmet obtained (Impossible to obtain without using the Leg part)

Arm part obtained (Impossible to achieve it without the Leg part)

Obtained torso Heart tank Spark mandrill obtained: Impossible without Leg parts Boomer Kuwanger's Heart tank obtained (Impossible without using Boomer Kuwanger's boomerang)

Sting Chameleon heart tank obtained (Impossible without the boots or leg parts and also the water disappears ... confirming that said item was obtained) impossible because it is not possible to break the wall without the Leg parts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El password consiste en:

Boss derrotados: Chill penguin y Armored Armadillo

Chill penguin es derrotado sin embargo no tienes las botas o leg part, lo cual es imposible derrotarlo sin tener el upgrade

Subtanque: Spark Mandrill obtenido sin usar el boomerang de Boomer Kuwanger (Lo cual es prácticamente imposible tenerlo sin haber derrotado antes), Obtenido subtanque de Flame Mammoth (Imposible tenerlo debido a que no tienes la Leg Part de la armadura). Obtenido Subtanque de Storm Eagle.

Armadura

No se obtiene la Leg part , pero chill penguin es derrotado (Imposible realizar esta accion)

Casco obtenido (Imposible obtenerlo sin usar las Leg part)

Arm part obtenido (Imposible lograrlo sin las Leg part)

Torso obtenido

Heart tank

Spark mandrill obtenido :Imposible sin las Leg parts

Heart tank de Boomer Kuwanger obtenido (Imposible sin usar el boomerang de Boomer Kuwanger)

Sting Chameleon heart tank obtenido ( Imposible sin las botas o leg parts y además se desaparece el agua… confirmando que se obtuvo dicho item) imposible debido a que no es posible romper la pared sin las Leg part

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

I've never played Mega Man X before, so what is the password used for in this game?
Does it restore your progress in the game, bosses defeated, power ups, something like that?
Chill penguin is defeated, however you do not have the boots or leg part ... so is impossible defeat this boss without enter the capsule.
Get heart tanks in your inventary without use the Boomer Kuwanger weapon in many scenarios of the game, that actually is impossible.

Its actually a Bug password.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Well it's a nice discovery. Not sure if people here will appreciate it, but there are some groups that value discoveries like this. Perhaps a youtuber that makes videos about hidden stuff or bugs could make a video about this.

Do you know if this is the only bugged password that exists in this game, or there are others?
Its the only Bug that exist in the game... its my first time that i show it to everyone, actually when was a kid (12 years of my age) i almost published in a Mexican Magazine "Club Nintendo" But where i write the password was gone, until i discover it few days... but the tecnology and lack of Gaming magazines is almost gone... so i decided to publish it.

Please help me everyone to share it and at least put my name =)

Jeeves

Not a Mega Man fan, but if I was, this sort of thing would be really cool to me. Did you just find it yourself as a kid by punching in random numbers?

I hope someone who loves this game sees this and has a blast playing around with it.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Not a Mega Man fan, but if I was, this sort of thing would be really cool to me. Did you just find it yourself as a kid by punching in random numbers?

I hope someone who loves this game sees this and has a blast playing around with it.
was a really a random numbers, when i try to remember a password with all the upgrades, but actually give me this password and when i see the armor of X, i write the password

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
lol I forgot this. Back then we had to keep track of passwords for game progression and unlocks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom