• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake Trailer is Almost here!!! Let's Get in Here and all wait together!!!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Alright, this shit looks utterly amazing. Remedy is still the shit if that is what ships to my 360 :D

Wizman23

Banned
WOW I'm shocked. I guess my theory of the game being cancelled was way off. Hope we get some concrete details about this game soon.

Dabanton

Wizman23 said:
WOW I'm shocked. I guess my theory of the game being cancelled was way off. Hope we get some concrete details about this game soon.

I bet you feel like a real ass right about now.:lol

Zoso

It's been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.
Holy Shit!

Alan Wake is back, baby!! :D

Manager

Some screen captures of the trailer:
759_0005.jpg

759_0006.jpg

759_0008.jpg

759_0009.jpg

759_0013.jpg

759_0014.jpg

759_0017.jpg

759_0018.jpg

Looks _awesome_

harSon

Banned
Ulairi said:
Oh, bad news...that was from the PC version of the game...

The correct answer is PC...

Doesn't change the fact that it will be the best looking console game hands down (I meant conceptually and atmospherically... not necessarily graphically)!

JimiNutz

Banned
HOLY SHIT!

Images are amazing. Can't wait to see the trailer when I get back from work.
Hopefully the 360 version isn't THAT much worse than the PC version and looks at least close to those pictures.

Saya

Looking pretty good. The character animations still seem a bit janky, but I'm sure they'll fix that before the game is released. Love the atmosphere.

Since comparison with Heavy Rain will be unavoidable, let me just say that I'm really interested in both titles, maybe a little more interested on HR, but expecting both nonetheless.

iceatcs

Looks great, somehow at the end of trailer remind me zombie game like Dead Rising or RE...

Can't wait for this game.

Uncle

Looks (or sounds to be exact) like the premise hasn't changed. Best looking open world game so far? That is if they haven't changed that. Also, the guy with the orange jacket reminds me of Mosely from Gabriel Knight for some reason.

Nolan.

Oh my goodness!. I haven't seen such a chilling and immersive trailer in a looong time (probably not since shenmue). This game just seems more and more interesting, just wow, i'm going to watch it again.

harSon

Banned
ScissorHands said:
Since comparison with Heavy Rain will be unavoidable, let me just say that I'm really interested in both titles, maybe a little more interested on HR, but expecting both nonetheless.

Graphically, they're in the same ball park. Character Models and animation are better in Heavy Rain since that was their focus from the start and backgrounds/environmental interaction (Going by the tech demo) is better in Alan Wake since they seemed to have focused on that. They both seem to excel in story and atmosphere. Both look awesome and I'm glad Remedy and Quantic Dream are taking the time (and risk) to put them out. I'll personally purchase both :D

Top Bottom