• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

During volcanic eruptions, in addition to the orbs are these cigar shaped objects always seen. What's strange is they seem to be made from a similar type of energy that the orbs are.

They're seen all over, this looks similar captured by the Mars rover:

Its difficult not to see a level of consistency if you watch all those videos.

Last edited:

Furlong

Banned
Not a UFO, but these certainly do look like land based vehicle tracks on the moon.

iu

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This is just a bizarre story, especially the way the aliens were acting while people were screaming around them. Also, they found rocks at the scene "not from Earth."

Fits the "silver ball craft" photos and videos posted in last few pages. Same shape as in that video where it went under water without a splash... And with all the NOAA talk recently, if Aliens exist, they are from underwater lol.
Anyway - Drunk russians | I wanna be on tv russians | I drunkily killed my child, so I must make something up | Soviet army fooling around | Complete fabrication

Interesting story though. Thanks for a video

INC

This is just a bizarre story, especially the way the aliens were acting while people were screaming around them. Also, they found rocks at the scene "not from Earth."

Nice, I still don't hold much faith in these eye witness statements, but cool either way

INC

I've seen the volcano videos before

Pretty sure its the same volcano in most of them too, since around the early 2000's ufo have been videoed near in and around that volcano

Ufo and extreme weather, or events (earthquakes volcanos) are very common.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I think I've seen this one quite a while ago it I recall correctly..

These sort of craft are what I think prototype military UFO's.

Fascinating

2016. Makes sense. Just imagine 2021 tech *drools*

Last edited:

showernota

The pinned post on YT says:

Beautiful eruption, a quick flash of lightning right at the beginning too!! Laser beams are the Japan scientists testing the emissions . they have the mountain surrounded with instruments and we see this daily!. Sakurajima is very highly monitored, Enjoy Nature's amazing show. It's sad how many look past the incredible power to find more drama... learn a bit before you post... adding silly conspiracies is just embarrassing . Tsk Tsk

It looks like a UFO pewpewing a volcano with a laser, though lol.

Last edited:

Romulus

I think I've seen this one quite a while ago it I recall correctly..

These sort of craft are what I think prototype military UFO's.

Fascinating

2016. Makes sense. Just imagine 2021 tech *drools*

The problem with that is fighter pilots have been reporting these types of things since WW2 or even before. Small, translucent orb type vehicles that instantly accelerate. None of it ever makes sense to me. I'm thinking that video might be fake though.

Romulus

Pretty amazing read with description links. It's a timeline of sightings with descriptions.

It's really hard to sort out that all these people were lying and describing almost exactly what our fighter pilots are seeing... but in many cases before the Wright Brothers even took flight. Cigar/orb/saucer-shaped objects are described many times before we were even used cars regularly, and it just so happens those are the most commonly seen today.

Last edited:

Romulus

this is the vaguest account ever.

he sounds so unsure of himself

as soon as hes asked to describe what it looks like, he changes the subject so quickly

Thanks for saving me the time. I knew other people found his account interesting in the past.

buizel

Banned
Walt Disneys Banned UFO Documentary surfaces.. it was pulled last minute and goes into abductions, UFO declassified docs and other freaky things. It's actually very very good I watched the whole thing today! Theres like 1-2 minutes max that advertise Tomorrowland but its barely in it. Lot of credible, corroborating stories with other testimony.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
Walt Disneys Banned UFO Documentary surfaces.. it was pulled last minute and goes into abductions, UFO declassified docs and other freaky things. It's actually very very good I watched the whole thing today! Theres like 1-2 minutes max that advertise Tomorrowland but its barely in it. Lot of credible, corroborating stories with other testimony.

We need to be talking about the technology these ufo use.
And ufo sightings go back thousands of years.

this is the vaguest account ever.

he sounds so unsure of himself

as soon as hes asked to describe what it looks like, he changes the subject so quickly
He sounds very nervous to me. You can tell he eases up a little a 3rd of the podcast

Last edited:

Kokoro2020

I do watch some shows about aliens and UFO, such as those on the Travel Channel and Science Channel. Some of the stuff they capture is pretty amazing.

It would be really weird if Earth is indeed the only planet out of millions with life.

buizel

Banned
I do watch some shows about aliens and UFO, such as those on the Travel Channel and Science Channel. Some of the stuff they capture is pretty amazing.

It would be really weird if Earth is indeed the only planet out of millions with life.

Check out the Disney one I posted above. Or if you like modern stuff check out Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind on Amazon prime. Chocked to the brim with numerous clips of real footage

Of course if people actually want to see high Res videos and pics of aliens n UFOs best to search online. Ufocasebook.com is great for that.

buizel

Banned
I'll give the disney one another chance, I found it very cringy and almost unwatchable

i think some bits were maybe, but on the whole i thought was pretty good. it really gets good in the second half, some pretty crazy stuff really, reccomend watching it ALL!

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
So what drugs or booze was he on?

not sure, heres 100 more alien abduction stories from throughout the decades. what drugs were they all on when they all saw and went through the exact same thing?

the drug called

L I F E

maybe ??

Last edited:
Just saw this on Reddit.. I'm familiar with Betty Hill case but this pregnancy test thing is new to me which i find it reaching. But out of everything, the most compelling is the star maps which i forgot about.

Romulus

Some of these are pretty amazing, most is footage from NASA going back to the 1960s

Want do we have that just easily accelerates out of the atmosphere and keeps going? And so frequently. Whatever they are they seem to be traveling at will and have been for decades.

mcz117chief

I am pretty confident that those Tick Tacks and others are some form of ball lightning. It is one of the most unknown and unpredictable natural phenomenon that exists. My aunt saw one once, it came out of a power socket (it was burned after) and it was literally bouncing on her stairs inside her house like a ping pong before it flew out the window at impossible speeds. Others describe it as super fast lights streaking across the sky, some say they hover and then accelerate and stop again, change elevation, shape, brightness etc.

Last edited:

INC

I am pretty confident that those Tick Tacks and others are some form of ball lightning. It is one of the most unknown and unpredictable natural phenomenon that exists. My aunt saw one once, it was literally bouncing on her stairs inside her house like a ping pong before it flew out the window at impossible speeds. Others describe it as super fast lights streaking across the sky, some say they hover and then accelerate and stop again, change elevation, shape, brightness etc.

Ball lighting that shows up on radar and is visually tracking for hours? And returns to the same spot for weeks on end

No doubt a lot of ufo are ball lighting tho, I agree with that

But the renowned tic tak ufo.......yeh don't think that's ball lighting

mcz117chief

Ball lighting that shows up on radar and is visually tracking for hours? And returns to the same spot for weeks on end

No doubt a lot of ufo are ball lighting tho, I agree with that

But the renowned tic tak ufo.......yeh don't think that's ball lighting
I dunno, but it is so freaking random that I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be some form of natural phenomenon, either ball lighting or something else. Aliens are just a too easy of an explanation.

INC

I dunno, but it is so freaking random that I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be some form of natural phenomenon, either ball lighting or something else.

Its a UFO, that had been see multiple times, over the course of weeks, just so happens that managed to film it.
The pilot with the testimony describes how he circled the object and chased it, do you think a highly trained pilot (who was a top gun instructor) doesn't know the difference? As said it wasn't a fleeting moment, they circled it and chased it, based on radar pings after it disappeared.

Ball lightening would be a great shout if it was a brief encounter, this wasn't that, it wasn't a brief encounter at all, not how they describe what happened

Sprites are another thing that can miss identified as ufo in pictures, they look mental when captured, almost jellyfish looking, and are a completely natural occurrence

FunkMiller

I’d love to believe that we have, or one day could, have contact with sentient alien life. Probably do the human race a lot of good thanks to the perspective.

Unfortunately what I’ve learned about physics and astronomy leads me firmly to believe that the distances from potential habitable planets is just too vast to allow for contact to ever take place.

The alien inhabitants of other planets in the future are the humans of today.

INC

I’d love to believe that we have, or one day could, have contact with sentient alien life. Probably do the human race a lot of good thanks to the perspective.

Unfortunately what I’ve learned about physics and astronomy leads me firmly to believe that the distances from potential habitable planets is just too vast to allow for contact to ever take place.

The alien inhabitants of other planets in the future are the humans of today.

They could 100's, 1000's maybe even 1000000's of years ahead of where we are in terms of technology

If they are using gravity manipulation, that would mean time and space isn't really an issue now, so distance then becomes less relevant if you can bend space time......no?

You're judging distance as a linear thing, our rockets couldn't get there......sure agreed with that, we couldn't

But wasn't long ago we thought we were the centre of the universe, and the earth was flat

Who knows..........if we're the only sentient life, then better to just nuke the planet now tbh, how depressing to even consider that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom