• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alyx replacement model for HL2

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I know that Alyx is half asian, but something inside of me died when I saw this image

41007_1.jpg

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/HalfLife_2_Korin_Bikini_Model;41007x#587849

=(

BenT

Hah, my first thought was that it was from an official Korean localization or something. It's fine since it's just a mod, though. Decent-looking model.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
there is nipple in that shot :lol

edit: VV that isn't the water the model was manipulated for that shot.

Bebpo

Banned
41007_6.jpg

You know you're a hopeless nerd when you look at that shot and think "wow, a Lamarr bikini! That's awesome, I hope they make that in real life!"

Sho Nuff

Banned
This is a fucking great model, facial rigging especially. The boobies even jiggle for chrissakes. The guy who made it should get hired (if he isn't doing this professionally already...)

BTW, the first outfit looks like a mocap suit, though the balls are in the wrong places (and there aren't enough, or at least from what I remember when I was in a Motionstar shoot)

maskrider

Doom_Bringer said:
how do you install this? Is it only for Garry mod or whatever?

Not just for Garry's Mod, you can replace Alyx with her in the main game if you copy the directories over to

<your-steam-directory>\SteamApps\<your-user-name>\half-life 2\hl2

Tain

When the SDK came out, I thought, "goddamn, these tools are a bitch."

A month ago, I wondered where all the mods were.

A week ago, I figured out what stupid mistakes I was making with the tools and started making a bunch of props, even a replacement weapon, yay.

And now, I <3 the Source engine.

I'm going to have to see this model in-game.

Top Bottom