• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I crazy or did Geist have nudity

Fireblend

Banned
Guys I heard if you don't trigger the departure of S.S. Anne in Pokemon Yellow and wait until you get surf, you can surf behind the boat, and if all of the Pokemon in your party are level 99 you'll find a truck that contains Mew!

Kazerei

Banned
Here, this is what part of game it is forgive me for the way he talks. To test it you would possess a rat and look up her skirt.

I guess you don't have to do anything special to get her in the room with the rats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfL-Wd8Kxqw&list=PLbuAOBC-r-TjD07ixqYmgOtGM4tM1SwYo

Wow that guy is annoying. He should thank you for all the hits you sent his way. :lol

CTPFRNq.png

Elija2

I know this thread is gonna end up disappointing but I don't care. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I know this thread is gonna end up disappointing but I don't care. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.
Yep, and even if there's no pixelated vagina it will be cool to have a pic so the topic gets its due closure.

DSix

Banned
This vagina mystery cannot be left unsolved, someone needs to investigate with Dolphin for maximum resolution pictures.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Alright.

Well OP, you're both right and wrong.

I can see how, when playing it, it can totally look how you think it does.

From the rats perspective.

But, because of the magic of emulators, we can tool around outside of what the game normally lets you do.

Doing so, we can see it from a view that isn't the rats so doesn't have that filter.

Here's a view with no filter.

So, with that, if you get up close, you can see that it looks like that because it's actually not rendering anything at all.

So I see why you thought what you did, but it at least doesn't seem like something intentionally done by the devs.

Edit: Updated with 4K images.

Everybody is right, everybody is wrong, everybody wins! Except for the poor souls who actually played this thing.

I can rest easy tonight knowing the answer to this mystery. Thanks brother.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Everyone hold the fuck up. I think there might be something actually going on here. I'll be posting something soon.

forrest

formerly nacire
I wouldn't count on finding anything under her skirt. Trust me.

*edit - I see you already found the nothing under her skirt.

tensuke

4K shots, damn. Still doesn't look different though--what else did you find, Alo81?! My brain is sweating with all this suspense!

Top Bottom