• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.co.jp is now offering international shipping for games and consoles

Ordered a copy of Gundam Extreme VS Force on tuesday night and it showed up today! Game is fun and price was too good to be true. I worry for my wallet as I have a list of vita games to import now!

Prophane33

I just order the newest maximum the hormone CD yesterday I think and it will already be here Monday via DHL..... That's really fucking fast shipping going across the world.

But you really do pay for it lol I think shipping was like $11

I wish prime US carried over to international

Their shipping is cheaper than it used to be, had a single dvd cost me around 18 dollars shipping back in 03.

ViciousDS

Banned
Their shipping is cheaper than it used to be, had a single dvd cost me around 18 dollars shipping back in 03.

Yes but it comes out to about the same from other import sites.... They just add the price in. But I sure as hell know it wouldn't even be close to as fast shipping

0MmgCTI.jpg

11686km. 2 days. $6.93 shipping.
How the hell do you even compete with that?

Sölf

Now the one thing amazon is missing would be to accept PayPal. I have no credit card and no desire to get one because Germany is no credit card country.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Chaos Field. It's a 2D shooter.

The only ever remotely decent thing to come from Milestone. I bought their X360 collection and all the games suffer from some sort of issue. :(

TheWorst

The Splatoon artbook and two faceplates that I was actually able to order (including the felt ones!) are scheduled to arrive on my birthday. Woo!

kagamin

Any other cheap Vita game recommendations that are easy to understand or in English?

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f, remember to get the best version, because it's not like the cover is really bad on that one, only slightly different.

UberTag

Nothing will ship to me in Canada. I even clicked the global shipping box on search and tried some things other people say they've bought.
That's a bummer.
I had Puyo Puyo Tetris for the Vita ship out and arrive in just a hair over 48 hours.
Had another non-video game shipment arrive in approximately the same amount of time last week.
Granted, this is southwestern Ontario. Not sure if other parts of Canada would be as fortunate.

Top Bottom