• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box Deals on Jan 12th: All Video Games

Volcynika

Just an alert (I know it's really early, since it's not until another two days), Amazon's Gold Box deals Monday are going to be all video games, it's not system specific, so you'll just have to hope.

From here

Just go here on Monday: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

If someone finds the clues, let me know and I'll post them in the OP. The guesses are tentative, I may change them if someone comes up a better guess.

6:00 AM - Romp through the garden with your pets. -- Littlest Pet Shop: Garden DEAL OVER
8:00 AM - A PS3 game that dreams are made of. -- Eternal Sonata PS3 for $34.98 DEAL OVER
11:00 AM - This should hold you over on Xbox 360 until Final Fantasy XIII releases. -- Last Remnant $34.98 DEAL OVER
12:00 PM - A kid named Ben + Aliens + Wii = Bensational! -- Ben 10 Alien Force $19.98 DEAL OVER
2:00 PM - Slimy and award-winning - what else would a PC owner want? -- World of Goo $9.98 DEAL OVER
4:00 PM - An alternative to No Child Left Behind. -- Imagine Teacher for Nintendo DS OH GOD AMAZON HATES US ALL DEAL (lol) OVER
6:00 PM - Get bonus goodies with this radiant crescent. -- Luminous Arc 2 $25.98 DEAL OVER

credit goes to cag

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
6:00 AM - Romp through the garden with your pets.
8:00 AM - A PS3 game that dreams are made of.
11:00 AM - This should hold you over on Xbox 360 until Final Fantasy XIII releases.
12:00 PM - A kid named Ben + Aliens + Wii = Bensational!
2:00 PM - Slimy and award-winning - what else would a PC owner want?
4:00 PM - An alternative to No Child Left Behind.
6:00 PM - Get bonus goodies with this radiant crescent.

credit goes to cag

grandjedi6 said:
6:00 AM - Romp through the garden with your pets.
8:00 AM - A PS3 game that dreams are made of.
11:00 AM - This should hold you over on Xbox 360 until Final Fantasy XIII releases.
12:00 PM - A kid named Ben + Aliens + Wii = Bensational!
2:00 PM - Slimy and award-winning - what else would a PC owner want?
4:00 PM - An alternative to No Child Left Behind.
6:00 PM - Get bonus goodies with this radiant crescent.

credit goes to cag
That isn't world of goo @ 2 is it?!

Guled

grandjedi6 said:
6:00 AM - Romp through the garden with your pets.- Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
8:00 AM - A PS3 game that dreams are made of. - Enteral Sonata
11:00 AM - This should hold you over on Xbox 360 until Final Fantasy XIII releases. - one of the RPG, I would guess Last Remnet since its also made by SE
12:00 PM - A kid named Ben + Aliens + Wii = Bensational! - Ben 10 Wii?
2:00 PM - Slimy and award-winning - what else would a PC owner want? - World of Goo
4:00 PM - An alternative to No Child Left Behind. - L4D
6:00 PM - Get bonus goodies with this radiant crescent. - ?

credit goes to cag

DMeisterJ

Banned
Seems like a 'meh' Gold box.

I was hoping for Mirror's Edge and/or Dead Space for 30 bucks. I know that they didn't sell too hot, so it can't be that long before they're discounted.

JdFoX187

Banned
Hopefully Viva Pinata is the first one and isn't sold out by the time I get up. I still haven't completed the first one, but have been itching to get the second.

DMeisterJ said:

I was hoping for Mirror's Edge and/or Dead Space for 30 bucks. I know that they didn't sell too hot, so it can't be that long before they're discounted.

That would be nice. I was also hoping for a cheap Resistance 2 CE.

Guled

the last one has to be Halo LE

6:00 AM - Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
8:00 AM - Eternal Sonata
11:00 AM - Last Remnet
12:00 PM - Ben 10 Wii
2:00 PM - World of Goo
4:00 PM - Left4Dead
6:00 PM - Halo LE or CE

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Guled said:
I agree but its probably being too optimist. There tends to be more shovelware then we care for in these deals. Hope I'm wrong though!

KuwabaraTheMan said:
Last one is probably Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
That's not even in print anymore (nor did it come with a bonus). At best it'll be Luminious Arc 2

Volcynika

Also, yeah, I bet the last one is Luminous Arc 2, since you got a bonus CD or whatever with it, and it came out November, which is fairly recent.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Can the World of Goo retail be like...entered in to Steam so I don't need to use the disc? If so I'll probably pick it up.

Dash

rhfb said:
Just wait, bomba sales should begin shortly :lol

Wrong. Prices have already been inflated on eBay for the game indicating quite a strong demand for Valkyria Chronicles.

Chris R

Dash said:
Wrong. Prices have already been inflated on eBay for the game indicating quite a strong demand for Valkyria Chronicles.

Well then I should mosie on down to my local walmart and pick up the 7 or 8 copies sitting behind the glass, and then walk over to the Bestbuy and pick up the 5 or 6 sitting there :lol

AFreak

Banned
6:00 AM - Romp through the garden with your pets. -- Viva Pinata
8:00 AM - A PS3 game that dreams are made of. -- Eternal Sonata(Might buy it then)
11:00 AM - This should hold you over on Xbox 360 until Final Fantasy XIII releases. -- Last Remnant
12:00 PM - A kid named Ben + Aliens + Wii = Bensational! -- Ben 10 Wii
2:00 PM - Slimy and award-winning - what else would a PC owner want? -- World of Goo
4:00 PM - An alternative to No Child Left Behind. -- Left 4 Dead
6:00 PM - Get bonus goodies with this radiant crescent. -- Luminous Arc

B.K.

I'd like to get Eternal Sonata and Luminous Arc 2, if they are in there. I've never ordered anything from Gold Box before. If I want to buy more than one thing and have it ship at the same time, do I just put the first item in my cart and wait for the other one before I check out?

DMeisterJ said:

I got Dead Space when they had it for $30 bucks on BF I think, very much worth it.

I was hoping for Bioshock or Fallout 3 PS3 for $30 bucks when I clicked on this thread, but I guess I'll just wait longer.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
:lol Holy shit! Looks like Viva Pinata was real wishful thinking.

I'm betting "no child left behind" is going to be "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" at this rate.

jarrod

Banned
I'm hoping the 11AM deal is Lost Odyssey myself. Still need to snag it, but I'm waiting until it's under $30.

After buying Blue Dragon and Away at full price, I'll not get screwed by Mistwalker again! :lol

Top Bottom