• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box Deals on Jan 12th: All Video Games

Coverly

Can anybody vouch for luminous arc 2 in terms of story/quality of writing?

Looked at the oficial thread and other reviews and the general vibe is that the game is average in gameplay, but is the story/writing/characters average too?

If it really is LA 2 for the last deal of the day I'm interested in picking it up, but not completely sold on it yet. Any impressions?

Baker

Banned
omg rite said:
So I should install as soon as I get it? What's the difference?

Going from reviews and random forum bitching, it's pretty much unplayable in terms of framerate and loading if you don't install it.

I thought everybody was crazy because I installed it first thing and didn't have any problems.

Coverly said:
Can anybody vouch for luminous arc 2 in terms of story/quality of writing?
Going from the screenshots, I can vouch that those witches have big boobies.

World of Goo PC for $10. Really, really tempting...

Which version is better, the Wii version or the PC version? I know the Wii version has co-op that the PC doesn't, but are there any other differences? Is the Wii version glitchier at all?

Volcynika

Kulock said:
World of Goo PC for $10. Really, really tempting...

Which version is better, the Wii version or the PC version? I know the Wii version has co-op that the PC doesn't, but are there any other differences? Is the Wii version glitchier at all?

Depends on which type of control you prefer. I have the PC version from Steam's sale, and I've had no issues.

bounchfx

Grabbed myself a copy of World of Goo, it's gotten so much acclaim I figure why the hell not, I should at least own it if not play it. + free shipping = awesome deal. thanks amazon!

Coverly

so if luminous arc 2 turns out to be 19.99, what's 5-6 bucks that's gaming related that would bump it to free shipping?

AFreak

Banned
How much is World of Goo on Wii? Is this cheaper?

Coverly said:
so if luminous arc 2 turns out to be 19.99, what's 5-6 bucks that's gaming related that would bump it to free shipping?

HDMI cord?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Coverly said:
Free shipping is calculated before the lightning deal is added in. So as long as the game was originally over $25 you'll get free shipping

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
A bit random, but thanks to Atlus' timely reminder, I checked Amazon just in time to jump on that The Last Remnant deal. Was gonna wait for PC/PS3 versions to see what they brought to the table, but for $30, why wait?

Thanks Atlus!

MrDaravon

Imagine Teacher for DS = L4D?

:lol :lol :lol

Would like to know where the source on L4D in the OP came from, I waited around for this =/

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
SailorDaravon said:
Imagine Teacher for DS = L4D?

:lol :lol :lol

Would like to know where the source on L4D in the OP came from, I waited around for this =/

The clue was no child left behind...lol

Top Bottom