• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I just added Toy Soldiers, and all the rest of my keys are gone!

Mine just all disappeared too. I think the site is being utterly hammered at the moment. Got my order in though, even though Chrome decided to tell me the pack was still $65 after coupon in my basket making me switch to IE to buy it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I got my keys without trouble, so I have no idea why some of you are having problems with it :/

I'm sure it'll all be sorted out, Amazon has great CS in case they don't automatically appear soon.

Lain

Bought both AoE3 Complete as well as the MS bundle for 10$ total, but can't see any key. Even all the other keys, both used and still unused one, aren't visible in my account right now. Weird.

liezryou

How does Amazon payments work? Does it get credited to my Amazon account or deposited to my bank account?

PMed you, but i could give you a gift card which would put 6$ balance in your amazon account or i could send it to your amazon payments account (like paypal).

Genki

Arf, bought the pack too quickly, didn't notice Mark of the Ninja(only one I want) was 3.75$ alone. Used last coupon and paid more. Contacted customer support, maybe they can help.

Ok, this is weird. I didn't buy either bundles, but I can't see any of my keys from previous orders. I'm not worried, since I redeemed or traded them all. The page is glitching.

dreamfall

Ok, this is weird. I didn't buy either bundles, but I can't see any of my keys from previous orders. I'm not worried, since I redeemed or traded them all. The page is glitching.

If I hit the back button, I see keys for everything I previously bought. But not for the new ones!

Edit: Amazon really needs to not have a "View product key" button. Just post the keys right there!

Yep, looks like it's glitching, as it removes the all the keys from the library.

FAKE EDIT: My keys just re-appeared, along with the Microsoft keys.
EDIT: Tried "View Product Key" on Mark of the Ninja. Gone again.
EDIT 2: Back again, with the MOTN key revealed. Activated it in Steam and pressed "view product key" for Iron Brigade. Gone again.

Tizoc

Gonna speak with my brother to try and buy the bundle. If I do, I'd gladly trade the games with some GAFfers~

jediyoshi

Edit: Amazon really needs to not have a "View product key" button. Just post the keys right there!

They probably have a fat database of keys and only actually pull them down once you hit the button. Probably saves them a little headache of dealing with people wanting refunds immediately after purchase knowing a key that would have otherwise gone to them is untouched.

Genki

They probably have a fat database of keys and only actually pull them down once you hit the button. Probably saves them a little headache of dealing with people wanting refunds immediately after purchase knowing a key that would have otherwise gone to them is untouched.

I certainly hope so, being one of the little tykes!

dreamfall

You are so rational in a time of "key disappearance" panic. I applaud thee!

niz

Don't worry, they are aware of the issue :
[–]TvacgamerAmazon Marketing Manager

Hey guys,

We're aware of the issue with keys not appearing, no worries, you will get your keys. We're going to have a developer look at it ASAP.

Cheers,
Tony

Lain

Just hit refresh and you'll see the keys again.

I refreshed 7 times, none (and by none, I mean not even those of old orders) of my keys are showing still. =(

How's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit?
I should still have 1 coupon left and I'd be interested in grabbing the bundle with that in it, if it's good, even if Paradise PC doesn't really interests me (PC version supposedly only has English audio and I couldn't play that without the awesome female DJ in my dub).

If anyone wants to go together and pick up one of each of the games in the pack with the Darkness 2 let me know. Don't really want to buy duplicates so happy to go "halfsies" with someone else?

Hit me up.

ameridion

Neo Member
I can't see the keys, I guess the site is getting hammered.

I have 3 additional $5 promo codes, anyone interested send me a PM and I get in contact with you tomorrow.

Anybody so nice to buy me the whole bundle? I will payback via paypal the whole 10$ (so you could use a coupon to get 5$ more.) Im not home right but in 2 hours i wil be avaible.

Sordid

Is Fable 3 going on offer separately when they get keys or is it only being bundled with Fable 1? I totally forgot about it and bought Fable 1 when the deal went live :/

Keys

I've several $5 coupon, 5-6 not sure, if anyone want to get those pack for $ 5 just PM me.

EDIT: Already got 6 PM so I don't think I can help anyone else, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom