• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazoo

I will post my useless keys for Deadlight, Mark of Ninja and Twisted Planet when all the mess with the keys is resolved.

Looks like my keys page is working fine now. All the keys are back, and the key for ITSP appeared right after I clicked the button.

EDIT: According to Tony's latest post on CAG, the issue is showing as resolved. If your keys still aren't showing up, try logging out and logging back in.

Does anyone have a leftover Supcom key from the THQ bundle? I could trade it for Toy Soldiers/Mark of the Ninja/Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.

Amazing bundle, if anyone wants to trade for a Mark of the Ninja key let me know would probably take pretty much anything I didn't have, or a World of Goo key if anyone had a spare one lying around, my girlfriend wants to play it

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I only really wanted Mark.

So if someone wants to give me 3.50$ for the other 4(Deadlight, Twisted Planet, Toy Solider, and Iron Bridge). They are all yours

NIGHT-

Is there a way to check how many coupons you have left? Sorry if this has been asked before. I wanna get AOE3 and the Fable bundle =]

Jawmuncher

Looking to trade

- Mark of Ninja
-Extremely twisted shadow planet
-Toy soldiers

*Will trade all for one if I like what's offered.
(Not looking for anything from THQ unless its Space Marine)

Kifimbo

Also open to trade Toy Soldiers for something else. Like some games I don't have from the THQ Mega Pack like Dawn of War II - Gold Edition, Supreme Commander or Darksiders II.

Rafy

My internet banking is down so I can't get the microsoft bundle .Is there anyone that wants to trade Mark of the Ninja with my extra SPAZ?
PM me for my steam ID

EDIT:it's a key from GG .

maty

Hi, does anyone have an extra coupon? I could paypal the money right away.

If not I have a few games to trade
Defense Grid + DLC
Hoard+ DLC
Astro Tripper
Alien Zombie Megadeath

I'm interested in all games except MotN which I already have.

Thanks

I am just looking for Mark of the Ninja. Anyone wanna sell it cheap. The only Games I have are Games from some Indiebundle, so I guess already has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom