• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon UK offering £10 off a £50 purchase today only (Valid on Pre-orders)

Mr-Joker

Banned
I just tried on the chat, they said they couldnt so I said I heard others had. They then talked to the supervisor and got it done.

Hmm, well I have the e-mail as proof and will use it when they dispatch the Switch come March on the off chance they drop the price.

EmiPrime

8ca1KQM.jpg

Danganronpa 3, Nioh and Yakuza 0 all out within 3 weeks of each other.

Forgive me Kat. :(

Flintty

I tried twice to get them to apply the discount to my Switch order but no luck. Just gonna give up now before one of them accidentally deletes my order or something!

There is a discount code to get 10% off at Zavvi - 10745-0D1C-46AC. Not as good as the Amazon one but I just got my order in for a pro controller for £53.99 - I haven't been able to find it cheaper than that (I'd have blatantly used the Amazon code on it if it was orderable!). Hopefully Yodel won't use it as a football before they deliver it!

Byvar

Thanks! I bought KH2.8 and Tales of Berseria (PS4). I'm excited for Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2 too, but still slightly more for those other two.

I live in Belgium and paid ~€85 in total. If I'd bought them both at standard price in Belgium, I would have paid €130. So I just saved €45 (£39) thanks to that promo code and the currency devaluation. That's pretty crazy!

Ambitious

Important Message
We're sorry. An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Please try again in a few minutes.

This shit again? Something's wrong with my Amazon account. I can't cancel any (pre)order items anymore. This isn't the first time this is happening. Last time, I had to contact CS to cancel some items. They told me that it's actually not possible for customers to cancel preorder items. Like, what?

edit: I was able to cancel some games from a different order. Sounds like data corruption to me.

Lucreto

I cancelled Mass Effect Andromeda and tried to reordered it with the strategy guide but it won't let me. I get only one per customer error.

T-Rex.

Banned
Ordered Persona for £38.50, not bad. Thanks OP.

If the price decreases from now until launch (it's currently £49.99) I wonder if the discount will still be applied.

Danny 117

Does anyone know if I preorder Mass Effect and Crackdown with this offer, when Mass Effect ships... what will my card be charged? The whole order price? How do they work that out?

Doopliss

Does anyone know if I preorder Mass Effect and Crackdown with this offer, when Mass Effect ships... what will my card be charged? The whole order price? How do they work that out?

The discount should get split proportionally to the price of each item in the order.

Got my order total to £55 for the discount. Zelda Wii U, a book for £2 more than it was a few weeks ago and then two amiibo (Roy and Lucus...could have done it with just one of them).

MouldyK

Why is my Zelda ariving Saturday and not Friday?!

I don't want to be Gameless for a day!

...my Switch also coming Saturday...

EmiPrime

I cancelled my Yakuza 0 pre-order so I could re-order it with the code but despite not showing as unavailable it wouldn't let me add to the basket. No release day bicycle antics for me. :(

Got Red Dead Redemption 2 preordered and made up the remainder with some hidden object game that will be gifted later. Broght RDR 2 down to £36.99.

EmiPrime

Not sure exactly when you attempted it, but the deal was only valid for the 20th January.

I know.

The problem wasn't with the code (I ended up using it for another order) but with Yakuza 0 not adding to the basket (not available from this seller error) despite it showing as available on its page with an active pre-order button.

Top Bottom