• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon UK offering £10 off a £50 purchase today only (Valid on Pre-orders)

Raylan

Banned
I would but £45? Not happening.

8ca1KQM.jpg

Retsudo

Anyone knows if a rep will combine two different preorders together?I have Resident Evil 7 preordered for 24 pounds and nioh for 40 separately. I only ask because both have increased in price since those prices were available.

Pre Ordered Nier Automata and got the Johnathan Strange & Mr. Norrell Blu Ray I had my eye on for some time.

I had to choose between GR2 and Nier, but after the whole Scalebound debacle I wanted to support Platinum.

FunkyMonk

Just treated myself to a 250GB SSD, mounting case and cables for £65, throw in the £40 gift card a friend got me and you have one happy PC gamer

Lagamorph

Ended up pre-ordering Digimon and Persona 5 in the end, so with Prime discount worked out at about £80 for the pair.

Ordered Dragonball from Game for £24.99 and used about £9.90 in reward points I'd somehow built up to get it for £15.50

Considered ordering Tales of Berseria but think I might get that on PC.

Kalor

Used it to get Zelda. I was just going to pick it up in store but if I can save £10 I may as well get it online.

BigEmil

Ok done Nioh & Gravity Rush 2 on my account
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix PS4 & Kingdom Hearts 2.8 on my bros account
and getting Persona 5 from someone for my bday so im sorted :)

Glass

What's using Standard Delivery like for Pre Orders? Est. delivery for Zelda is the 4th rather then the 3rd, but Amazon's orders always turn up a day or two earlier then the original estimate.

Chris1

Only game I really want to preorder atm is RDR2 which is £46, would I be able to preorder a game not due out until after RDR2 (Say Death Stranding or some other game far out - I don't have a PS4 and I'm not interested/aware of any 2018+ titles)), then after RDR2 is shipped cancel the order for death stranding and get £10 off RDR2? Or how would that work?

Can this be used by accounts (new accounts) in other regions, USA? I have a few things I want to import.

Theonik

Do you really think thats how it works?
What do you mean? SEGA is in control of launch allocations for their games, obviously it can be that Amazon's under-ordered but more likely is that SEGA was not expecting this would sell that great. I was not really expecting either outcome. I wonder how's it's actually doing!

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
not really worth it. only thing i am planning on buying from amazon is Digimon World: Next Order. that's £39.99. probably will come to about £47-48 with delivery then i'll need to add some junk to take it over £50 so will not really be saving much at all.

Mr-Joker

Banned
So I got an e-mail back from Amazon UK;

"I understand your concern that you'd like the promotional code "BIGTHANKS" to be applied to your order.

Upon checking, I'm afraid to inform you that the order is in planned to ship status where our system doesn't allow us to apply the promotion.

To make things better, I request you to write us back once you receive the dispatch confirmation email so that we can manually apply the promotion from our end.

Saqib, I'm sorry in making you to write back to us, but this will help us in resolving this issue for you in an efficient manner.

Rest assured that we would be here to ensure that this would be resolved for you in accordance to your convenience as a valued customer of Amazon.

Thank you so much for letting us know about this. I assure you that I have escalated this feedback and it will be taken very seriously.

Your co-operation and patience in this matter is highly appreciable. We look forward to seeing you again soon"

A bit confused as some other gaffer managed to get it with their order then and there. But at least I have it?

Well, just preordered Breath of the Wild and to make it better, my girlfriend said she was going to order a £2 eye liner which puts it down to £42, fuck yes.

jeffers

So I got an e-mail back from Amazon UK;

A bit confused as some other gaffer managed to get it with their order then and there. But at least I have it?

I just tried on the chat, they said they couldnt so I said I heard others had. They then talked to the supervisor and got it done.

Top Bottom