• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Analogue NT ($500 HDMI NES) delayed again, now target Feb 2015

Chittagong

Gold Member
Analogue said:
Analogue Nt Motherboard

The Analogue Nt’s motherboard is as beautiful as the rest of the unit. The PCB is designed like a piece of art. It is constructed using custom materials, rarely, if ever seen in PCB manufacturing. We’ll be pulling a final board of the production line next week and we’ll have some pictures for you then. We cannot wait for you to see it.

Another broken promise from Analogue - no motherboard pics were posted last week, despite their promise.

Which means that all evidence of this console existing still are the pics of the controller jack and shell.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Their current shipping date on their website is "April 2015", and you can still only pre-order the device. Has anyone gotten his device, or have they delayed it again?

I'm interested, but so far they don't seem trustworthy enough for an upfront payment.

Their current shipping date on their website is "April 2015", and you can still only pre-order the device. Has anyone gotten his device, or have they delayed it again?

I'm interested, but so far they don't seem trustworthy enough for an upfront payment.
This thing is the Duke Nukem Forever of game consoles. Look a few posts up, see that guy baphomet? Have him install an NESRGB for you and live happily.

Jebusman

Banned
Weren't these the systems that they were essentially harvesting the PPUs and CPUs from functioning NES just to make these things?

Physically destroying working systems just to put it in an aluminum case and sell it for far more money than it could possibly be worth.

Top Bottom