• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angelina Jolie files for divorce. Thanks Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids... TMZ has learned.
Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.
She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ...she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.
Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.
Jolie, who's being repped by disso queen Laura Wasser, is not asking for spousal support.
Jolie lists the date of separation as Sept. 15, 2016.
They married in August, 2014. They've been together since 2004.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuu!!!!

:(

Dany

Banned
tumblr_m42jiyO2CA1rthy6ko1_500.gif

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Unfortunate, I wonder what he was doing that was so terrible.

Please don't be a bad person Brad.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Always found her unpleasant and grating. Perhaps Pitt just finally saw it too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Men everywhere are about to get dumped while women line up to take their shot.

Jokes aside, trying to get full custody like that is cruel if he's not really doing anything terrible.

I thought they were married way before 2014 and adopted since long ago. Maybe I'm mixing them up with another famous couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom