• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Birds Star Wars |OT| Best Selling Star Wars game ever.

I actually didn't mind the Rio game. It was only more of the same yeah, but they updated the engine and played with some new ideas for the birds and boss battles. I didn't care for the crossover, but it was more fun to play it than the original or seasons at the time.

I think it's silly that we see the most polish and innovation in these games when they're making cheap crossovers, but I'll take it.

Rio was trash. It's the worst AB game and the only one I wish I did not buy.

As for AB future... Angry Birds LEGO. Come on it is so friggin obvious...

Fox Mulder

Rio was trash. It's the worst AB game and the only one I wish I did not buy.

As for AB future... Angry Birds LEGO. Come on it is so friggin obvious...

Rio wasnt trash, the only issue with it is the license crossover being from a shitty movie. The game was great when it came out, and was different from AB and Seasons at a time when people were already complaining about the games.

angry birds is getting better and more creative.

this and space are actually good in terms of level design and what not.

That's because AB and AB:Seasons for however good they are they were still a carbon copy of Crush The Castle. Space and Star Wars introduced so many new and fresh things that it finally feels like an original idea. Rovio really stepped their game up with Space. Star Wars is even better.

I am soooo waiting for AB: Multiplayer, though. Imagine one side building defense structures as the Piggies while the other uses the Birds like always. This would be the ultimate AB game. Each Bird would cost a set amount of Credits -- same with every piece of Defense Structures for the Piggies. So you'd know that to crush a stone block you need 2 Red Birds or 1 Yellow Bird etc.

Come on Rovio MAKE IT HAPPEN.

As excited as I am for Leia, this game will only be elevated to badass when it gets some Lando loving!

I've currently 3 starred every level on Tatooine and finished all Death Star levels to at least 2 stars, but I'm really struggling to 3 star about a third of them. Some of those levels are a complete pig! Determined to do it though, really want to unlock Path of the Jedi without ponying up some cash. Does anyone know if you have to 3 star the bonus levels too in order to get the unlock?

Top Bottom