• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anonymously post hilarious a/o awful PM's you've received

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I've gotten a few interesting ones, to be sure...religion-age and cyborg-age, mostly. But probably the most oddly flattering one was when I was off the board for awhile and someone sent me a PM asking where my "poofy bear butt" had been, and also slight grumbling that I had (briefly) replaced my animated avatar with a non-animated one.

It made up for my second or third pm I ever got here, title "your avatar." hey! Somebody likes my avatar...message body - "your avatar is spamming everyone with cookies, host it somewhere else dumbass" ;-[ Poofy bear tears were shed.

your avatar PM, did it come from someone with an 'M' as their first initial of their username? And were you hosting it on Comcast?

Jenga

Banned
hmmm

Also if we're doing offsite stuff:

PKA6P.jpg

BEST EVER

always knew u were da cowardest

okdakor

picture of man "eating" dog
Seriously where did yout get this picture?
who are you?
Im 99% sure i know these guys, but its 2am in germany and i don´t want to wake em up.

GAFs own UFO expert wanting my name and adress to send some interesting reports :/

Kind of made me not want to post in those threads anymore.

Solo

A weird exchange.

He says:

Member X said:
you the one who post garbage, not me

I respond:

Solo said:
Love how you had to bring this into a PM. Thanks for sharing!

He says:

Member X said:
why do you love it though?

I respond:

Solo said:
Do you try to be this obnoxious, or does it just come naturally? Anyways, stop messaging me. I dont give a shit about you or what you think.

He says:

Member X said:
yes you do, cant fool me

I do not respond, but he feels the need to write again:

Member X said:
do not reply to me ok, you disgusting racist

thanks for not replying, it is appreciated

lulz

Grinchy

Banned
Funny you instantly respond

No need for me to crap up that thread with this but I'm curious. Are you turbo reloading the thread while jerking it to negative Kinect impressions?

LOL I forgot about this one. I must have thought a Kinect game looked like a shitty piece of shovelware and this gentle sir was letting me know that he disagreed. This is what you are missing out on if you don't go to the gaming side, guys.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
It's too bad you aren't a girl. We'd have a good time.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Shiv47

I don't have it any more, but on a film-related message board I used to own/moderate, I deleted this one guy's post for over-the-top rudeness. He then messaged me to say that I was over the line and that he was a kickboxing champ and if I ever came to Los Angeles, he'd make sure to kick my ass.

bengraven

375 pms on GAF and none of them really crazy so far. Most straight to the point or just opining on something I said in another thread.

Although I could call out certain homies of mine who send me PMs of anxiety-fueled worries that they said something that was misconstrued in a thread...

Xbox Live message -

lul u r sauk. ur rayshio r is cruuuuupp

In terms of Gaf messages, I haven't gotten many and most have been about doing me a favor, which is always appreciated. One time, this awful poster decided to PM me saying he posted a reply to one of my posts, which is kinda dumb but nothing serious.

bengraven

OH WAIT. I do have a crazy PM.

Kh55x.png

The last sentence seals the deal.

Edit: didn't see the part about it being anonymous. Then again, the person is perma'ed here and anyone can figure out who it is by the conversation.

G-Fex

Where is your avatar from?

I like cards.
I like girls.
I like things that look like they were produced in the 80's.

Help me out here.

He never got back to me after I told him it was actually a guy, not a girl.

this one
i1zMM1zI6dY90.gif

krae_man

Can you feel the love?

If anybody is an idiot, it's you. You're a fat, gay, acne-ridden POS who jerks off to WWE and pictures of *redacted*. You spend all day sucking up to people and getting into e-circle jerks and e-blow jobs with other losers when you aren't working at Burger King or buying dumb handhelds.

At least I don't blow people all day long like you do. At least I have dignity. You're nothing but an ugly sycophant.

You said it best: People don't forget on the Internet. I'll remind everybody what a back-stabbing shitstain you and your boyfriends are until the day I die.

Enjoy your pathetic excuse of a life undressing for other losers in hopes of getting ahead in life.

I posted at the bottom of the page once and quoted it for the next page cause I spent a bit of time and effort on it and didn't want it ignored. In hindsight probably a bit silly, but I didn't think it would have garnered such an angry response:

Something tells me he needs anger management classes.

I definitely did ;/

dude

dude
Heh, I don't really have weird pms... I got one that was a response from a very old thread I posted in, which was a little odd, but it wasn't realy creepy or ovrly weird.

marrec

Banned
I don't have any weird PMs, I'm just trolling the thread to see if any of the weird PMs I've sent to people get posted.

*binoculars*

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I think I must have taken the record for most debates won on GAF in a single thread: by won, I mean that the other poster was banned

(08-25-2009, 07:40 AM)

1-D_FTW

Aw. I deleted the one I was going to post.

I created a thread about a popular independent game that had a fubared password server that wouldn't allow my lost password to be reset.

E-mailed and got a response like 3 months later that was absolutely worthless (thankfully I found a way to spam the server into working or the account would have been junk). Just a terrible setup.

Anyways, I posted all this info into the thread and some dude PM's a really angry message like 6 months after I made the thread telling me what an a-hole I was. Conveniently ignoring the company reply took literally 3 months and didn't accomplish shit. Again, if spamming the server hadn't worked, the account would have been lost.

untitledldkzy.png

Good looking out :)

I wonder if he remembers. Can't remember my exact comment but I think I commented on the guys living conditions, it was light hearted and meant for a laugh.

KHarvey16

I had someone PM my YouTube account, which I only ever created to watch age restricted content, about some posts I made here. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom