• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any bigger marketing lies than hoverboards or fast food "ghost pepper" items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwins

Rest of that shit does too

I had a whopper the other day and it looked pretty much just like the adverts.

Yeah, that McDonald's "actual" burger clearly isn't even the same menu item. It's obviously missing some of the ingredients.

Edwins

Speaking of sea monkeys...

Every damn old school comic ad. Charles Atlas is not going to turn you into He-Man, and those fucking glasses won't let you see through any shirts. Wearing them makes you significantly LESS likely to see boobs.

Dennis

Banned
Taco Bell tacos pretty much look like they are advertised.

Rest of that shit does too

I had a whopper the other day and it looked pretty much just like the adverts.

I think someone sat in the burgers before taking the photos.

Yeah, that McDonald's "actual" burger clearly isn't even the same menu item. It's obviously missing some of the ingredients.

Wake up, sheeple!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The "hoverboard" seems like the dumbest invention. How did that catch on at all?

Javaman

Speaking of sea monkeys...

Every damn old school comic ad. Charles Atlas is not going to turn you into He-Man, and those fucking glasses won't let you see through any shirts. Wearing them makes you significantly LESS likely to see boobs.

They used to have tons of those ads in Boy's Life magazines.

Social

Guess what, Nutella isn't part of a healthy breakfast! But a clever way to advertise chocolate frosting though.

Zaphrynn

I don't give a FUCK if there's barely any actual ghost pepper.

That burger is the best goddamit burger Wendy's ever has and I look forward to it coming on the menu every summer.

Whenever the promotion ends I cry like a little bitch.

Don't you dare talk smack about that burger!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I ate 5 of these sandwiches during the last run, so I agree. I'm not big on fast food, buy I buy the shit out of these sandwiches. I-I love them.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Hoverboard.gif

it almost looked like she got dragged into the pool at the end.

The Argus

If a fast food restaurant actually used ghost peppers there would be quite a few lawsuits. You'd have people on the floor gagging, and some kid damn near blinding himself next to hot oil after accidentally getting a squirt of the sauce in his eye.

I had the pleasure of having a slice of Carolina Reaper at a beer festival. It was insane, and I had all the pretzels and beers in the world to wash it down.

On topic: multivitamins are awful

riotous

Banned
I don't give a FUCK if there's barely any actual ghost pepper.

That burger is the best goddamit burger Wendy's ever has and I look forward to it coming on the menu every summer.

Whenever the promotion ends I cry like a little bitch.

Don't you dare talk smack about that burger!!!!!!!!

Well to be fair... right in the picture. it's a Jalepeno burger not ghost pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom