• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Tesseract

Banned
sometimes i just wanna axe my teammates in the back with bloodhound's heirloom

i'm the fucking tracker, you should be following me

this is what i think about your attempting to lead the way as a garbo wraith

Last edited:

Alx

Decided to make the patch notes in a post better. Here I go *pathfinders voice*

META CHANGES

QUALITY OF LIFE

BUG FIXES

Those changes to Bloodhound scanning area are massive. It will make her ability much more useful. Also will send a huge signal all around "here I am, come and get me".
I'm ok with the lower stacking of health packs. As a matter of fact the item is so important that it shouldn't stack at all imo. Also less grenade hoarders, good.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Not up on PS4 yet... 😔
Same here. Pc versions gonna take about an hour to finish. Time for a few episodes of HunterxHunter while I wait.
FondTameCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Boss Mog

I'm guessing this won't fix SBMM or any of the various bugs that are pretty annoying this season but if there's a glitch that benefits players, like being able to reroll challenges for free, that they'll patch asap.

Helios

The changes to grenades and med/shield stacks are great. Honestly wished that would've come sooner. Not sure about evo shields, however. From my experience it just encourages more long range fights where you can stack up your shields. Also the price of that octane heirloom is insane wtf.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
What the fuck at the Bangalore and Bloodhound drop emotes being better than the ones we got in the season pass. I don't even play those characters and I'm PISSED. So we get the low quality shit then? Smh

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
So is it one thousand points to achieve daily? I got mine. Won a game too. 👌

EDIT: Nah I fuck with Octane's Legendary and Bangalore's. I wish they changed Banga's hair though into a spiked mohawk for a more cyberpunk feel. Now I'm wishing I bought Wattson's Grand Soiree skin. 😭😭

Last edited:

Banned
The changes to grenades and med/shield stacks are great. Honestly wished that would've come sooner. Not sure about evo shields, however. From my experience it just encourages more long range fights where you can stack up your shields. Also the price of that octane heirloom is insane wtf.

it still throws me off tho since I got used to carry (whenever possible) exactly 1 Phoenix, 3 Med Kits, 3 Batteries, 12 Syringes and 12 Cells.

now I have to get used to different numbers and I am still trying to figure out how to adjust my old looting habits.

I think I will go with 4 batteries, 2 med kits, 8 cells and 4 syringes in the future...

Last edited:

Flintty

Gold knockdown is a bad luck for me so I don’t pick it. Only occasionally
Funny how we get superstitious about things like that. If I’m the champion, next game I got champs curse where I will die within the first two minutes 🤨

Got to the point where I hate seeing my name on that champs board.

I really wish they would put some more work into fixing the lag compensation BS. Had the drop on a damned Crypto last night, sprayed the poor sod with a fully kitted 99 at point blank range. He was even in drone view!

Then the POS lags out, teleports around and I lose the fight. That's getting close to worthy of an uninstall, sure as hell won't put another dime in the tip jar until they have done something about this shit.

Top Bottom