• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Flintty

Possibly an unpopular opinion: The old map is fucking shit. I’m glad I got my event xp done because Worlds End is so much better. I can’t stand Canyon.

Tesseract

Banned
Possibly an unpopular opinion: The old map is fucking shit. I’m glad I got my event xp done because Worlds End is so much better. I can’t stand Canyon.
giphy.gif

Flintty

It’s weird because the limited play time I had in S1, I enjoyed it. I have no idea what changed but it seems to lack something. Maybe it’s loot locations. Perhaps I need to learn the map.

Flintty

Sorry that I had to bow out early Flintty Flintty - fast motion and colds don't mix.

But in hindsight I should have probably quit after the first round lol

No problem at all, thanks for the games. A win in our first game was superb but that’s where our luck ended - we couldn’t catch a break after that! And it was the same for my next few games so I decided that’s enough for now 😆

Flintty

Fuck my life. I’m trying to get two knockdowns with pathfinder for the daily. Easy right? Wrong. I’ve been at it an hour and every game has been a turd. Tonight is not my night 😭

Flintty

Yup. Routinely an early win is a death knell for the rest of the evening.

I should be on tonight if you fellow Avengers want to assemble!
We’ll do great things together. For at least one game.

Top Bottom