• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I just found out I can gamble on WWE on Paddy Power.
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe

I wish I paid as much attention as I used to, so I could make money on sure things

zWWzJ.jpg

I think I should bet on Bryan. €10 could return nearly €30.

YES! YES! YES!

Who are locks for tonight? Help me GAF!!!

PS: Wrestling is real if I can gamble in it!

That site has taken the image of Uncle Sam and defiled it into some kind of leprechaun.

Heel

this thread is beautiful. heel, i know you may be an mma regular, but you need to stick around wrasslegaf more often.

Don't worry, in the spirit of WCW I plan on grinding this invasion angle into the ground. Around this time next year everyone in this thread will be revealed to be a part of my stable or an offshoot thereof.

Yes, Heel, you need to see things like Funkasaurus Rex, Hornswoggle, and Daniel Bryan.

I saw all three of these at Wrasslemania. That mark in the crowd calling his mother might've been the highlight of the whole card.

Big Show should lose tonight, no? Well he should always lose, always, but after getting the better part of Cody the entire time since Wrestlemania, he loses here since the playing field is level being XTREME, right?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm sure some of the kids out there kinda care.

Nah not really.

The Big Slow is just dead weight. Excess baggage.
I've honestly never met a fan of his. I mean, people will tolerate him, maybe even like him, but I've never met someone who thought of him as their favorite wrestler.

Kaladin

I don't think Show is losing tonight....

The stip for Show/Rhodes is.....
The official Extreme Rules T- shirt at the building says The Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes match will be a "Cody's choice/tables match".

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I don't think Show is losing tonight....

The stip for Show/Rhodes is.....
The official Extreme Rules T- shirt at the building says The Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes match will be a "Cody's choice/tables match".

That sounds fucking stupid.

I am getting €54.04 if I win - winning €44.04 and getting €10 back. The accumulated odds are 5.40, but I am not sure how the site calculates odds for accumulators.

aaaah Euros. sorry, presumed you were in the US getting the PPV, which would be about $55 to watch in HD. is this one on Sky sports or similar?

aaaah Euros. sorry, presumed you were in the US getting the PPV, which would be about $55 to watch in HD. is this one on Sky sports or similar?

It is €22 to buy the PPV here. Sky are charging for a huge percentage of the PPVs this year. I don't think I will buy - not planing to yet anyway (I was a solid no before the bet). Sky charging for more PPVs is making me pick and chose which ones I want to watch.

I'll probably refresh this thread loads, and maybe try to follow #wwe on Twitter to follow things.

Top Bottom