• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

RBH

MMA-GAF will be chatting during the PPV. You're all welcome to attend as we discuss the greatest Sports Entertainment crossover since that one time Dan Severn fought The Rock.

Bring your switchblades...Extreme Rules apply.

L0WqO.jpg

IZCYg.gif

Every time I visit this thread, I feel like it's jumped the shark, but I'm always proven wrong. It always gets weirder.

It's directly influenced by the quality of WWE itself, i'm sure things will only get weirder over the next few months as Spring is a traditional time for WWE to turn to absolute turd, yes even greater levels than now.

The WWE has a Sonic Cycle except its in a Cena cycle. In the end of this feud its not to get Brock over its to try and get fans to cheer for Cena.

The only way they could get people to cheer for Cena is to turn Randy Orton heal and make a big deal out of his disloyal service in the Marines.

We could always switch to TNA, where wrestling matters, right?

2012-04-27-making-impact.jpg

haha so true, and fuck dixie in a recent interview this is her response to the garrett push

"They asked her why was Garett Bischoff was in the prominent position he was in? Her response was that as they cycle talent in and out of storylines, it is his turn, and the company feels he is just as talented as the other young guys, Gunner, Crimson, & Magnus"

Because you know they let all referees get a shot a being a wrestler, push them to be one of the main focuses of the show, and involve them in main storylines. Also, if I'm one of those guys Gunner, Magnus, or Crimson I'd feel like shit and be out when my contract is up to the WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
David Flair is a huge star now, second only to Triple H. Clearly Bischoff has a huge future ahead of him.

couldn't even type that without letting out a mocking laugh to myself.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Because you know they let all referees get a shot a being a wrestler, push them to be one of the main focuses of the show, and involve them in main storylines. Also, if I'm one of those guys Gunner, Magnus, or Crimson I'd feel like shit and be out when my contract is up to the WWE.

The E would take gunner or crimson? I highly doubt that..

David Flair is a huge star now, second only to Triple H. Clearly Bischoff has a huge future ahead of him.

couldn't even type that without letting out a mocking laugh to myself.

I like to think that Lil Naitch is actually Ric's son and he's actually having a tremendous ref career, unlike anything Garett could ever dream of.

The E would take gunner or crimson? I highly doubt that..

I can see them taking both Gunner and Crimson. Big tall guys that aren't bad in the ring. Crimson has a big upside with more training in the ring and he's great on the mic. Only thing holding Gunner back might be all the tattoos he has. WWE doesn't like that. Neither would go immediately to the main roster, but be hired and sent to FCW.

haha so true, and fuck dixie in a recent interview this is her response to the garrett push

"They asked her why was Garett Bischoff was in the prominent position he was in? Her response was that as they cycle talent in and out of storylines, it is his turn, and the company feels he is just as talented as the other young guys, Gunner, Crimson, & Magnus"

You can't please everyone:

-"TNA has too many old guys past their prime." Push Garrett Bischoff. "No, not him!"

-"He's only getting a push because he's Bischoff's son, he should use a different name." WWE doesn't let Joe Hennig use his real name. "Why can't they just say he's Hennig's son and let him use his real name!?".

-"Why do they keep shoving Bischoff's son down our throats?". "Imagine if Shane McMahon turned out to be the Anonymous Raw GM and Came back!".

Kaitlyn's eye welled up with the tears she held back. She was not hurt physically but emotionally that her lover AJ would go so far as to slap her over old dick. She simply wanted AJ to realize that there was only room for one lover on her bed. AJ being a young person and filled with a heavy sexual appetite felt this plea for monogamy was not something she was ready for. Still AJ yearned for the yesticles and she would make it known in BDSM fashion with a slap that would make Ric Flair salute. Upon slapping her AJ let out a small smile relishing her dom prowess before realizing she had actually hurt Kaitlyn who had been so caught off guard by AJ's reaction that she had forgotten her safeword.

End Scene

Awesome... ;_;

Wouldn't it be awesome if Cena accidentally potatoed Brock and Brock started spinning out of control while cowering and covering up?

Fuck you. Soda shot out my nose and onto my iPhone. XD

Tough to call, but honestly I don't think The Miz has enough head movement and footwork to deal with Santino's awkward style and superior hand speed. Santino by KO.

Interesting. I'd like to hear more of your predictions for tonight.

rvd2kewl

She basically admitted they throw a bunch of shit at the wall to see what will stick.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
So, DDP called me while I was watching the Lakers game just now.

Apparently, he calls random people who actually leave their numbers when they order the DDPYoga program. Mostly to encourage me to join the community, and to see how I liked the program so far.

Unfortunately, he called like two hours too early, since I was planning on starting today. Still, we had an enjoyable 3 minute chat.

Just thought WrassleGAF would want to know. :S

Apparently, he calls random people who actually leave their numbers when they order the DDPYoga program. Mostly to encourage me to join the community, and to see how I liked the program so far.

Unfortunately, he called like two hours too early, since I was planning on starting today. Still, we had an enjoyable 3 minute chat.

You deserve a self high five.

RBH

Did you tell him that you're about to feel the bang?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Did you tell him that you're about to feel the bang?

No, I think I was just in "ok, this is kind of surreal" mode.

After I do the first day's workout, I think I'll tweet something about #DDPYoga to him, and if it's a good one, I'll mention the bang for sure.

Top Bottom