• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

DiscoJon

Banned
Jericho loses, Sheamus wins in 18 seconds and Triple H loses...

HUNTER WINS VIA VICARIOUSNESS!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW YOU PLAY IT

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
:( Now it seems so long ago...

4F5oc.jpg

If only you guys coulda seen my face when D.Bry lost. I was telling one of my friends how awesome he was and BAM. My wife was laughing her ass off at me. She hates Daniel Bryan and everything he stands for.

I cheered right back up when Kane won.

Then was promptly annoyed again when Big Show won. XD

I'm so glad to be rid of Teddy Long and thought Taker/HHH and Jericho/Punk were excellent, but I can't believe The Rock went over Cena. What the fuck was that shit?!

I can't wait for Raw tomorrow. Daniel Bryan better get his revengeance!

DMczaf

Did Cena tell MGK to do that underdog speech after his performance so he can get even more heat? That's the only thing that makes sense.

Who knows, maybe Bryan complains how he wasn't ready, gets a rematch, it's pretty good and he ends up winning back the title. It wouldn't really matter too much.
No, he's going to blame AJ.

I thought he was going to have a rematch later in the show. But I got swerved by expecting to see the WHC wrestle at Wrestlemania.

A couple of callers on LAW have made a great point: Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes should have gone 18 seconds, not the WHC title match, and I have to completely agree.

NoRéN

Who knows, maybe Bryan complains how he wasn't ready, gets a rematch, it's pretty good and he ends up winning back the title. It wouldn't really matter too much.

I figured Laurenitis will give him an immediate rematch complete with shenanigans so that he gets the title back.

DMczaf

A couple of callers on LAW have made a great point: Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes should have gone 18 seconds, not the WHC title match, and I have to completely agree.

It actually would have been entertaining, made sense in terms of the buildup, AND put both guys over since Cody has been a dick the entire time and deserved it.

But who cares, Vince got his laugh.

steveovig

It made sense for the DB match to go short as it played into his character being a loser who kept the title by hook or by crook.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

It would have been dumb for either of the matches to go 18 seconds.

WWE are supposed to be nurturing the next generation, not putting over crusty old farts. They're gonna have a real problem now they've run out of attitude era guys to bring back meanwhile they have been sitting on their hands with the new blood.

So what the odds on Triple H "retiring" tomorrow on RAW?

Curious if and how Lesner will return now.

Will he return and challenge Taker for a match @ WM29?

Start a feud with Cener?

Should be fun.

Also no Brotista :( I kind of think he was only in town to hang out with Flair and the gang again.

I feel bad that Bryan and Sheamus have been hyping up their match in the press, only to have to do this match.

Also, Bryan's new robe was amazing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So what the odds on Triple H "retiring" tomorrow on RAW?

Curious if and how Lesner will return now.

Will he return and challenge Taker for a match @ WM29?

Start a feud with Cener?

Should be fun.

Also no Brotista :( I kind of think he was only in town to hang out with Flair and the gang again.
Like I said in the WM thread, some kind of retirement ceremony tomorrow, Lesnar interrupts, setting up Lesnar/Taker at WM 29.

DMczaf

So after its obvious that Rock and Cena go together like peanut butter and bacon in the ring, can they call an audible and get Rock another opponent for Summerslam?

I really don't want this trilogy now.

So after its obvious that Rock and Cena go together like peanut butter and bacon in the ring, can they call an audible and get Rock another opponent for Summerslam?

I really don't want this trilogy now.

And since when do you think the WWE cares what you want, DMczaf? When those amazing WM buyrates come in(that we'll reveal/spin to whatever is highest, USA/NA/Worldwide, etc), they know that Vince was right all along and to keep pushing this thing.

Rock

Cena

WRESTLEMANIA 29

BE THERE(with money), MOTHAFUCKA

Top Bottom