• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I really love Steve Austin's twitter, and all the pics/videos he puts up. He's got a great sense of humor, and despite being the biggest wrestler since Hogan, he comes across like somebody you can just hang out with.

DSC00899.jpg

Cena, in comparison, just seems like this saccharine douchebag, always smirking and shit.

ElRenoRaven

I really love Steve Austin's twitter, and all the pics/videos he puts up. He's got a great sense of humor, and despite being the biggest wrestler since Hogan, he comes across like somebody you can just hang out with.

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/782602192/DSC00899.jpg[IMG]

Cena, in comparison, just seems like this saccharine douchebag, always smirking and shit.[/QUOTE]

Without a doubt he'd be a blast to hang out with. One of the few who really come off down to earth.

DMczaf

WM28_Photo_210.jpg

This is how the Snowglobe Kliq will leave GAF one day.

In our late 40s, wearing tights and smelling like ass.

At least some old guys know how to put over those young up and comers. So disappointed that Cena and HHH didn't get the rub tonight. I really think those two are destined for great things in the near future.

antonz

Did Cena tell MGK to do that underdog speech after his performance so he can get even more heat? That's the only thing that makes sense.

I dont think they know their head from their asses when it comes to Cena. Dude does his whole I always win speech on monday then takes the never expected to win title.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that Cody wore an alternate version of Altair's Assassin gear and Undertaker wore an alternate version of Ezio's Assassin garb.

Entropia

No One Remembers
A P45 in the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland is the reference code of a form titled Details of employee leaving work. The term is used in British slang as a metonym for termination of employment. The equivalent in the United States is a pink slip.

Oh.

Daniel Bryan losing the title that fast just killed the first hour for me.

Didn't help that I was hosting a WM party and was getting made fun of =(

Ripclawe

Banned
dEXRt.Em.56.jpg

The crowd even roared after what was likely the most lackluster bout of the night — a victory by the pasty-skinned Irish wrestler Seamus. Seamus took advantage of an opponent who was distracted — wrestler Daniel Bryan was receiving a kiss from one of the WWE’s sultry “divas.” Seamus pounced, and the match was done in what seemed like less than 10 seconds.

“It was too fast,” admitted wrestling fan Cynthia Caceres, 20, of Miami, who was attending her first WrestleMania.

But Jorge Ferdinandy, a 30-year-old from Miami, loved the speed with which Seamus triumphed — it brought the night closer to what he was really waiting for: Cena versus The Rock.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/01/2726956/crowd-goes-wild-as-wrestlers-get.html#storylink=cpy

wrestlemania was pretty decent first match killed it for me for an hour. i was super cranky and hated everything till taker and trips match. super glad rock one. cena reaction in this gif made my night
iBE4UgNqS3hpu.gif

Top Bottom