• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Hasney

Do what you gotta do, InfAm.

New Paige

hoiKto1.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Late 90s WCW Moments

5. Rap is Crap getting over as faces on accident
4. Buff Bagwell/Scott Steiner feud's promos
3. Disco Inferno as La Cucaracha with Juventud Guerrera as translator
2. Norman Smiley
1. Positively Kanyon

One of the following did not happen. Or I'm exaggerating it.

Tonight I:
Got lost again
Missed my stop for the first time
Got on a ferris wheel located at the top of a mall
Forgot to put my SD card back in my camera, so all the pictures are from my phone
Went to a rooftop observatory and saw incredible city views
Got engulfed by people in trains and on the street
Witnessed an older Japanese gentleman throw and shatter a beer bottle while screaming WORLD STAR

tldr damn you all I'M A HERO

jred2k

Tonight I:
Got lost again
Forgot to put my SD card back in my camera, so all the pictures are from my phone
Witnessed an older Japanese gentleman throw and shatter a beer bottle while screaming WORLD STAR

WORLD STAR J-POP

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Tonight I:
Got lost again

Hope you're having fun in the Poor Sector

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
KENTA says he's leaving NOAH to compete in the "major leagues". Apparently Bryan recommended him to WWE and KENTA will supposedly join up with the WWE crew on the upcoming tour of Japan in early July.
Kenta is my favorite wrestler of all time. What's his moveset going to be now that the WWE audience has seen it all due to Punk and Bryan lifting it?

Sephzilla

Isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever heard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HBhDb7AEY

Its a shame that this never caught on

Amen

Yeah it was one of those uniquely WCW things where the World Title wasn't always defended at every PPV.

I kind of wish WWE would start doing that. I really think the world won't end if the WWE title isn't defended at one of the smaller PPVs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh it's Wednesday that means it's time to get mad about John Sina
mooWbkk.png

strobogo

Banned

Tonight I:
Got lost again

That sounds similar to my trip to Rome, except my beer bottle story involves a likely homeless man trying to give me beer and cigarettes under a statue after a 12 hour train ride to Sicily. Where my debit card no longer worked. Since I no longer have any of my pictures, Google Maps will assist me:

m64JmGl.gif

That statue. It was most definitely a clear black night, with a clear white moon. I thought I was going to the red arrow. Instead, the train went to the white arrow, which was a long fucking ways away.

aelI9CS.jpg

There aren't a lot of times I've felt scared for my life, but just about all of them were on the trip to Italy. From the LEGIT SHOOT GYPSY FAKE TAXI DRIVER who drove like a maniac (along with everyone else), to getting to my hotel only to find my floor was flooded out, to having a bus inspector take my driver's license info because I didn't have a pass, to ending up on the West side of Sicily after midnight after a 12 hour train ride, having not eaten and unable to use my card for any kind of money. And then I got locked out of the train station. When it opened in the morning, I bought a ticket that sent me to the next station only and I got kicked off, then spent the next four hours trying to find a bank that would let me withdraw money so I could buy a new ticket at a travel agency. Which happened with under 2 minutes before the train took off.

I have no idea how I did any of this without booze.

Carnby

This is my first serious post over on WrassleGAF. I don't understand the in-jokes, why I should care about NJPW, and some of the super dark insults go way over my head. That said, this and the Android thread are the only two I consistently visit here on the OT.

---

Daniel Bryan might as well not be champion any more. The man isn't on television whatsoever. He spent nearly a year getting into the main event at Wrestlemania, beat HHH/Orton/Batista in one night, became the unified champion, and suddenly disappeared.

I understand Daniel Bryan got married AND had a family death all within the same month. However, this was not the time to get married, and I am a firm believer in striking the Iron while it's hot. Right now he's slowly blurring into obscurity as both the Shield, Bray Wyatt, and Hornswoggle look to take relevance.

Welcome to WrassleGAF. A few tips if you want to excel here. Post often, get a gimmick, post late nights, don't watch Total Divas, post in the mornings, subscribe to the WWE Network, and post on the weekends, preferably between the hours of 10 pm and 4 am.

If you follow these guidelines, you will be as popular as Stro, Vince, and myself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish the Network had the whole Batista heel arc of a few years back available. I could just watch that forever. Truly his finest work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is my first serious post over on WrassleGAF. I don't understand the in-jokes, why I should care about NJPW, and some of the super dark insults go way over my head. That said, this and the Android thread are the only two I consistently visit here on the OT.

That reminds me to get back to this post (since I didn't see a Fave Five!)

NJPW simply puts on the best matches with high production values. It's the best of both worlds. I don't know what these super dark insults are beyond Bootaaay is a Nazaaaaay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed. He actually was in top form then.

Does anyone have a comparison of him physically during his retirement angle vs now? I honestly don't think he changed that much, maybe lost 10lbs of mass at the most.

Browny

Banned
He's 45... peas, short of GGG, can't think of many looking that good at that age...

The back of his head, on the other hand...

Top Bottom