• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[April's Fool ?] Blood Dragon 3 : Vietnam War 2

derFeef

Did not enjoy Blood Dragon as much as I thought I would. Maybe because I played it righter after 20h of FC3 and it is reeeaaaally similar to it.

Anyway, those are Xenomorphs there, not sure they can use that so maybe it's not real at all.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If it wasn't for the liberal use of copywrited characters in that image I would think it was real. I still want it to be real.

kulapik

Last time, if it weren't for the leaks, we wouldn't have known about the first Blood Dragon until April Fools. If this time they enclosed it somewhat better, I'll go with true.

My god, please let this be true. Blood Dragon is still one of my favorite titles from last Gen.

Does anyone know if the vinyl soundtrack pictured in the OP is real? I would totally buy that as well.

If it wasn't for the liberal use of copywrited characters in that image I would think it was real. I still want it to be real.

The image on the screen looks different, I don't see any Xenomorphs, ED-209s (there are robots but they don't look the same), or warrior bugs.

Salsa

ok let's get realest:

what are the chances of Ubi making this a $60 retail thing?

I honestly don't think the appeal is limited. That zany 80s humor thing is pretty widespread if you ask me. In a world where Saints Row the Third/IV exist and people can't get enough, i'd say they'd be right to put proper effort into making this it's own big-ish franchise.

V_Ben

Banned
ok let's get realest:

what are the chances of Ubi making this a $60 retail thing?

I honestly don't think the appeal is limited. That zany 80s humor thing is pretty widespread if you ask me. In a world where Saints Row the Third/IV exist and people can't get enough, i'd say they'd be right to put proper effort into making this it's own big-ish franchise.

Maybe, but I can see this being a Retail / Digital lower cost experiment from them.

Aside, I want this to be real so badly.

Blood Dragon was fantastic, and I don't normally play the Far Cry series. This is probably a joke, but if it's not, I'm likely already sold.

The Cowboy

Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-04-01%20a%CC%80%2021.37.51.png
This is my new favourite thing, this is better than a good cigar and The Inferno combined..

SFenton

The only alternative I see to this being real is Ubi knows we all want one, that we got tricked by them last year, and they're tricking us into thinking there's a sequel this year, WHEN THERE'S ACTUALLY NOT.

They're TOYING with me.

Alienous

Don't believe.

I feel like they know it's such a real prospect that they won't even mess around with people. I don't think this is serious.

I never played FC3 or Blood Dragon. FC3 had terrible screen tearing on xbox one of the only games that was nearly unplayable because of it and Blood Dragon seemed to control.. strangely from the demo.

Oh God I want this to be real ;-; I was so happy to learn that the first Blood Dragon wasn't just an April Fools joke. Pleaseeeeeee be #teamreal

Top Bottom